please excuse me while i RANT....

2pointslow

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK..... How about a harescramble track?

You and me in any weight room you get to pick bench,dead or squat. Who ever does the most LB for LB..... double or nothing

I'd be game for a harescramble track. I haven't touched a bike in over two years.

I don't lift weights at all.

Calm down, It was a joke dawgggggggggggggg

I need a diet and workout routine for this winter. I want to be very lean NOT a bodybuilder. I need to get back to the gym asap, ive gained 15lbs this summer and i feel like shit.

Stop drinking so much fucking beer, and stop skipping the gym.

You know where I live, you can drop by my check.

lol no its just cr sucks ass an preety much no matter what thread i click on some how im brought up.

btw lose some weight fatty......... :bangbang:

Oh i will, right now im getting fat on purpose. I havent been able to lose my abs in years. Im happy see them gone, this means i am eating enough!.... :D come march i will be around 3-4% bf when i step on stage for the northern kentucky!

Oh i will, right now im getting fat on purpose. I havent been able to lose my abs in years. Im happy see them gone, this means i am eating enough!.... :D come march i will be around 3-4% bf when i step on stage for the northern kentucky!

lol i was totally joking you homo. btw rent me your kx for a day so i can go to wayne lol

f that two stroke>4stroke any day! plus its all about yamaha, your kawasucki couldnt keep up :bangbang:

Bwahaha maybe with you riding it couldnt, but hehe theres a enduro racer that runs a modded yz250f at wayne. Ask him how the mud coming off my stock, tq driven kxf looks.... :)

Bwahaha maybe with you riding it couldnt, but hehe theres a enduro racer that runs a modded yz250f at wayne. Ask him how the mud coming off my stock, tq driven kxf looks.... :)

:jerkit: MY 450+ POUND BANSHEE would of rocked you in every sort of way at wayne :lol:

dam do i mis hill climbing with that thing :(

:jerkit: MY 450+ POUND BANSHEE would of rocked you in every sort of way at wayne :lol:

dam do i mis hill climbing with that thing :(

I would honestly accept your call out if you still had it! I highly doubt you would even be able to see me after 30 seconds.... :gtfo: