Brock's Next Fight...

wagner

Guest slow f23

brock lesnar looked incredible against frank mir in UFC 100.

I still think the best fight possible would be GSP and anderson silva, if GSP could put on some weight. I'd love to see that

brock lesnar looked incredible against frank mir in UFC 100.

I still think the best fight possible would be GSP and anderson silva, if GSP could put on some weight. I'd love to see that

That would be an amazing fight but the weight thing would kill GSP. Silva walks around at well over 200 pounds and GSP is not even close to that.

Carwin has some heavy hands but his last fight he almost got knocked out by a guy who does not have the power Brock has.

Lesnar is going to destroy Carwin, especially for running his mouth after the Mir fight!

^this^

Mir ran his mouth and he looked like he was involved in an industrial accident. Carwin is not a huge threat to Brock on the ground.

It will be some stand up, Carwin tries to take Brock down, Brock stuffs takedown and then begins the process of Brock doing a government stye restructure of Carwin's face. Ref then stops fight before Carwin looks like something out of a bad horror movie and talking like paul types...

i've been waiting for this fight since brock came into the UFC! i'm gonna say that it's gonna start off with some stand up, then brock is gonna take his ass to the ground. problem is, i'm not sure if brock will be able to do much with carwin on the ground. both of them being really big, strong men, they'll probably neutralize each other. this match will probably come down to 1 big punch, i'm not gonna try predicting this one.