APS F-Body Turbo Kits No More

wagner

I sure hope this is not a repeat of INCON. Maybe they are feeling the affects of the economy here.

I like their kits.

Well Dave Inall From incon is HEAVILY involved with APS so you do the math.

Best part about that thread was all the links to the chinese company that makes the kit parts

I have meet David, personally and he has helped us on many occasions. He is a good fellow, and has always shipped us what we needed when it was needed. We knew it was chinese, you can tell by looking at the piping, its classic over seas alloy.

They are in business for a profit, like everyone else. There are A LOT of companys and products you do not think are made over seas... But they are

Many of you like LG motorsports products...Well hate to tell you, their headers, made over seas, their coilovers, over seas...ect..ect

And the thing is, just because it was made in china does not mean the product is poor quality, you can choose the level of material and design you want.

I have meet David, personally and he has helped us on many occasions. He is a good fellow, and has always shipped us what we needed when it was needed. We knew it was chinese, you can tell by looking at the piping, its classic over seas alloy.

They are in business for a profit, like everyone else. There are A LOT of companys and products you do not think are made over seas... But they are

Many of you like LG motorsports products...Well hate to tell you, their headers, made over seas, their coilovers, over seas...ect..ect

And the thing is, just because it was made in china does not mean the product is poor quality, you can choose the level of material and design you want.

Very true as far as profit. For some of the R/C stuff I use it is made over seas and the quality can be very good. The bottom line most of the time you get what you pay for, but what keeps me coming back no matter the price is the service.

I have meet David, personally and he has helped us on many occasions. He is a good fellow, and has always shipped us what we needed when it was needed.

I wonder if all of the people that got ripped off by Dave during the Incon days really care if he seems to be a "good fellow" now?

There is also another kit out that I heard mixed feelings about. It is the Gen-TTR kit. They make great power as well. They have great power gains on 7-10lbs of boost. Rated 590-650rwhp. Been around for a few years. Very popular on GTO's and F-bodies.