How much would a gsr motor be?

wnaplay1647545503

i no longer have that motor. I parted it out and made over a grand lol.

Best place to look is going to be car-part, craigslist, hondamarketplace.com or a company that sells jdm motors. Me personally I like http://www.tigerjapanese.com bought 6 motors from them with 0 issues.

i no longer have that motor. I parted it out and made over a grand lol.

Best place to look is going to be car-part, craigslist, hondamarketplace.com or a company that sells jdm motors. Me personally I like www.tigerjapanese.com bought 6 motors from them with 0 issues.

You got me twisted. I know I am taking a chance buying from a private person but theres no way I would put a $4k motor in a $2500 car. Certainly there is someone selling one for less than a grand.

Guest Removed
Certainly there is someone selling one for less than a grand.

:lol: maybe with a hole in the block...

:(

vtec motors in the b series area, your better off finding something else to build if you want cheap...

like say a none gsr integra. ls, rs ,gs and what not..

Guest Removed
You guys have little faith. I am sure with enough patience there would be a motor to be found for under a grand. Theres alot to be said for having cash in hand when someone gets desperate enough to sell their shit dirt cheap.

not when the head, intake dizzy will sell for what your wanting to spend.

and at 1000, it wont last long..gl

I know all about talking people down, I do it daily lol. I am the official parts whore on ohiohondas for a reason damnit

I wouldnt brag, ohio hondas gives me a headache. I make the mistake of checking out the site once a month but I never last more than a few minutes. Talking people down is one thing leaving them wondering the next day what the fuck happened is another.