Powdercoating in Cincy?

Joecool5573

Yes sir !! I got a guy for ya. he does a great job, quick turn around, He's got time now, and even better price !!!

He's on the west side off harrison ave. I believe !!

His Name is Ken 513-353-2378 = Just give him a call !!

Yes sir !! I got a guy for ya. he does a great job, quick turn around, He's got time now, and even better price !!!

He's on the west side off harrison ave. I believe !!

His Name is Ken 513-353-2378 = Just give him a call !!

If that's the guy accross from Pro Stock, I've heard he's good. Also, there is a place on 128 behind the Kubota Tractor building. I had a bunch of stuff done there a few years ago. I can't think of the name of it, but they did a great job . Swingarm, forks, kickstand, ... pretty much all but the tank and plastics for $60 or $70.

If you want the name and number I'll get it for you.

If that's the guy accross from Pro Stock, I've heard he's good. Also, there is a place on 128 behind the Kubota Tractor building. I had a bunch of stuff done there a few years ago. I can't think of the name of it, but they did a great job . Swingarm, forks, kickstand, ... pretty much all but the tank and plastics for $60 or $70.

If you want the name and number I'll get it for you.

Yea, That's the guy !!!

Actualy Joecool....... Tell him , They sent you from prostock, ya might get a realy good deal !!

And chris and Ken moved prostock too.