FNG

MPs35oZ

whats going on everyone, my name is Brodi, I was born in Columbus, and grew up in Westerville and Pickerington. I joined the Army straight out of High school and was stationed at Fort Polk Louisiana. I am currently a Sergeant serving in Iraq for the second time.

I origionally heard about CR through a close friend of mine (CR screen name CobraKevin) I was a member back in 2003 stayed pretty active as a member. Until I deployed and my account was erased.

I drive a 2004 350Z with a few mods, nothing crazy. Catback exhaust, lower plenum and 1/2 plenum spacer, Nismo cold air intake, and drilled and slotted brake upgrade... UpRev ecu reflash coming soon. I have no idea how much HP i have im hoping for a little over 300whp.

My other car is a blue 67 Nova SS that my father and I built. It has a L31 350 pushing around 450hp with Pro-comp heads. Its backed by a M-20 Muncie 4 speed with factory Hurst shifter. wrapping it all up with a 10 bolt rear end with 411 gears and Slide-A-Link suspension. Its not a monster but its fun to drive!

I have no pics of the Z handy but here are some of the Nova.

http://static.racingjunk.com/63/ui/2/50/4509262886676-1967-NOVA-SUPER-SPORT-4-SPEED.jpg

http://static.racingjunk.com/63/ui/8/51/8707361418811-1967-NOVA-SUPER-SPORT-4-SPEED.jpg

Right now Im debating on selling the Z for some more good ol' American Muscle.

Edited by MPs35oZ
adding info and pics
  • Upvote 4

Yea the 67 is my dads favorite... not goin to lie its not my favorite but its in my top 3. The car is actually for sale, looking to build something pro street. Probably an early model Camaro 67-69 or a later model Nova 72ish.

great MP haters... lol, its ok I'm not that kinda MP outta my 5 years in the Army Ive been deployed half of it. The other half wasn't spent writing tickets.

As long as you're not the barrack's harassing type, I'll +REP you. You got lucky this time, I might be banished from my 12B ways. :)