04SRTurbo

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Pauls job does not require typing on his cell phone. He gets to use a real keyboard in which he utilizes the delete and backspace key to correct his errors. We are the lucky ones that get to see his qwerty keyboard fail on a regular basis.

No Pauls job does not require typing on his cell phone. He gets to use a real keyboard in which he utilizes the delete and backspace key to correct his errors. We are the lucky ones that get to see his qwerty keyboard fail on a regular basis.

i heard a rumor that paul is so lazy. when he is in bed and the keyboard is 2 feet away he would rather use his cell instead.

Average call:

Customer: "I think I have overdrawn my account"

Paul: " lml asdl fjlj ;lkj asd;flj j"

Paul: " Sorry dude, my goatee got in my mouth"

Might be one of Shawn's funniest posts ever.

Oh and Sam, use the NWS icon would ya?

Also, I see an Admin that failed in his duties.....

lol wtffff this is the 3rd thread this week about me? an to be honest andrew i type a computer allllllll dayyyyy long so yes. Do i suck this bad on there no. but do i give a crap on cr ahha anoooo

I bet it took you 10 mins to type most of that! Then you got frustrated and just went to your normal ways. English is not strong with you young padawon