dragway 42 tonight 8-25

jeffro

Guest tbutera2112
how late does this go?

you have school today bitch, go away

dont make me sit by that somali chick again....i didnt mind the asians too much though haha

jeffro, im gonna hit you up on this sometime....middle of the week is bad for me since i gotta get up so early the next day though...what time you going up? what time you headed back?

Its 15$ for racers, 5$ for spectators. Gates open at 530 and racing is from 6-10.(from their website). Ill be leaving work at 4pm and going straight there. Ray... idk what u look like. But ill look for your car. Ill prolly be headin back around 9ish

Its 15$ for racers, 5$ for spectators. Gates open at 530 and racing is from 6-10.(from their website). Ill be leaving work at 4pm and going straight there. Ray... idk what u look like. But ill look for your car. Ill prolly be headin back around 9ish

he will be the oldest guy there. also check his buidl thread theres a few pics of his old ass in there good luck man try to keep this tranny in one piece

he will be the oldest guy there. also check his buidl thread theres a few pics of his old ass in there good luck man try to keep this tranny in one piece

Haha thanks paul, I'm shootin for 12.9s tonight if I can hit third and get a really good 60ft. With the new skins

so in another works jeff dont count on brian to be there :p

Basically, this F^%$%!! bottle is on my last nerve. You would think after a week of jumping on the wrench it would be a little looser!!!! I'm just going to do what Anthony said and buy a new bottle.

Basically, this F^%$%!! bottle is on my last nerve. You would think after a week of jumping on the wrench it would be a little looser!!!! I'm just going to do what Anthony said and buy a new bottle.

call up scott an borrow his bottle