Kenny Shirts

Hwilli1647545487

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered two larges and got nothing.

Obviously if you posted in this thread you didnt get your shirt.. hence me getting a count.

He has the shirts, I have gotten mine as have many others. He has been off the map for whatever reason, so I am offering to step up and try and mediate.

Thanks,

Erik the warrior Pigeon killer

Ok, here is who's packages I have. Ricky already had these packaged up and ready to mail.

If you are local you MUST meet with me, I am not mailing your shit. If you are not, I will get it mailed out today or tomorrow.

Shanton Wilson

Joe Goeke

Mike Hazlett

Ben Botte

Raymond Litz (i'll mail yours)

Ryan Hoblick

Mark Nance

Mike Buckingham

Clayton Lanctot

David Sites (I will mail yours)

If you are not on this list, I don't have your shirt. Ricky said he has already mailed out 38 packages. If you are not on this list, and have not received your shirt, PM me and we'll get with Ricky.

Also I may have spelled your name wrong on the list, his handwriting is tough to read.

Ok, here is who's packages I have. Ricky already had these packaged up and ready to mail.

If you are local you MUST meet with me, I am not mailing your shit. If you are not, I will get it mailed out today or tomorrow.

Shanton Wilson

Joe Goeke

Mike Hazlett

Ben Botte= Marc(Angry BMW)

Raymond Litz (i'll mail yours)

Ryan Hoblick

Mark Nance

Mike Buckingham

Clayton Lanctot

David Sites (I will mail yours)

If you are not on this list, I don't have your shirt. Ricky said he has already mailed out 38 packages. If you are not on this list, and have not received your shirt, PM me and we'll get with Ricky.

Also I may have spelled your name wrong on the list, his handwriting is tough to read.

The shirt with Ben Botte is not mine, it is Marc's.

The shirt with Ben Botte is not mine, it is Marc's.

Well it has your name on it.....who do you really expect me to believe?

I mailed the two I said I would, and dropped Hoblicks off (BTW fuck you for not waving back, get off your cell phone and drive).

Thanks,

Erik the mailpostmanperson.