Ted Kennedy dead at 77

SpaceGhost

Yes, ignore the rest of my post, moron. And a "shitty post"? Most of what I read of your input is useless and/or comments similar to that of an underdeveloped adolescent.

well, you were trying to justify the murder of that girl by saying he was one of the 'better' democrats, he bargained with other parties, and the incident was a long time ago. yes, 100% shit post. even if he was the love child of george washington, abraham lincoln, and ghandi, he would still be a worthless POS for causing the death of that girl.

and your completely right, most of my posts are rather worthless and i could care less. how they relate to someone with a fucked up childhood i'm not sure.

Some of you folks is priceless. Politicians kill or are responsible for killing people every single day, and one that may have been an accident (its plausible) is the thing people harp on. That's tits.

This wasn't about other politicians, or a comparison to their actions, influences, and results. But yes, they all suck.

Some of you folks is priceless. Politicians kill or are responsible for killing people every single day, and one that may have been an accident (its plausible) is the thing people harp on. That's tits.

This is my point. Kennedy's post-incident actions are questionable, but there's nearly no reason for me to believe he murdered the woman.

I get sick and tired of hearing about how the Kennedy's are the closest thing we have to royality here in the US and how they we so damn great.

If people would actually do alittle research on that family they'd realize that they were one of the most corrupt, cheating, womanizing people in this country. If they didn't have some much damn money to buy their way they'd all be in jail.

Their misfortunes were just payback for the lives they lead.

If people would actually do alittle research on that family they'd realize that they were one of the most corrupt, cheating, womanizing people in this country. If they didn't have some much damn money to buy their way they'd all be in jail.

Please provide references.

Please provide references.

History channel had a pretty interesting series a year or so ago on the rise of the family and how they made their money, how the old man (JOE) had ties with the mob, and ran business's outta town by ways of threats and muscle. How the Old man paid JFK's way into the whitehouse. The old man was the Biggest piece of work of them all, he was a womanizer, and a corrupt bully. JFK didn't fall far from the tree, not as bad as Joe but not the Camelot people were lead to believe.

People are just blinded by the glamore that the media has painted for the public on this family. I'm sure they did a few good things, but for the most part they're Bullies, murder's, drunks, addicts, etc.

History channel had a pretty interesting series a year or so ago on the rise of the family and how they made their money, how the old man (JOE) had ties with the mob, and ran business's outta town by ways of threats and muscle. How the Old man paid JFK's way into the whitehouse. The old man was the Biggest piece of work of them all, he was a womanizer, and a corrupt bully. JFK didn't fall far from the tree, not as bad as Joe but not the Camelot people were lead to believe.

Hmmm, History Channel; it may be my favorite channel, but it's not exactly a reputable source. Especially, when you still failed to prove your "point" with what little source you had.

but for the most part they're Bullies, murder's, drunks, addicts, etc.

I thought we were speaking of Kennedy, not of most other Governors and members of Congress.

Hmmm, History Channel; it may be my favorite channel, but it's not exactly a reputable source. Especially, when you still failed to prove your "point" with what little source you had.

I thought we were speaking of Kennedy, not of most other Governors and members of Congress.

X2

Didn't realize i had to prove anything to anybody. This is just the kind of people they were.

All politicians are pieces of shit and the one we have ruining our country now is no better.

http://www.encyclomedia.com/mafia_john_f_kennedy.html

http://people.howstuffworks.com/mafia9.htm

http://www.greaterowego.com/communitypress/1997/12-97/KENNEDY.htm

http://www.glennbeck.com/search/results.php?q=joe+kennedy&submit.x=22&submit.y=8

Edited by truckin

This is my point. Kennedy's post-incident actions are questionable, but there's nearly no reason for me to believe he murdered the woman.

think about it; she was in the car, he crashed the car, she drowned because she was in the car that he crashed, this = vehicular homicide/negligent homicide/manslaughter, take your pick. he admitted all of this and didn't even come up with an excuse as to why he didn't report it to the police. some people found the girls body floating. just because it's not intentional doesn't it mean it's not murder.