Columbus Zoo car show Oct. 11

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if the zoo has wheelchairs for rent? I thought my hubby may like to come but he just had back surgery a couple weeks ago and can't walk for long periods of time.

Yes they do have wheelchairs.

Would anyone want to meet up somewhere and drive in togather as a group ?

Yes they do have wheelchairs.

Would anyone want to meet up somewhere and drive in togather as a group ?

I will be coming from the north, so most likely a meet-up place would not be on my way.

However, do you CR folks want to meet outside the gate and go through together so that the cars can stay together and be parked together? Last year we were spread all over the Zoo, which was okay, but I think it would be easier to be grouped together--easier to watch each other's belongings and all that.

I would like to be at the gate around 11:45. Feel free to join me there if you want to park together.

I will be coming from the north, so most likely a meet-up place would not be on my way.

However, do you CR folks want to meet outside the gate and go through together so that the cars can stay together and be parked together? Last year we were spread all over the Zoo, which was okay, but I think it would be easier to be grouped together--easier to watch each other's belongings and all that.

I would like to be at the gate around 11:45. Feel free to join me there if you want to park together.

I was thinking about meeting at the krogers at sawmill&powell rd ? Registration starts at 9 am would 11:45 be to late ? this is the first time for me at this show. Hope it warms up fast out their.

hmmm. I guess a number of folks are arriving at different times. Based on last year, they park you with the cars you arrive with, rather than let you choose where to park.

I expect that I might arrive earlier, so feel free to text me if you want to try to coordinate. 740-405-5565.

Either way, hope to see you there! ;)

Didn't bring the camera, figured we have seen most of what was there. Although there was some really cool stuff there that we had not seen. The cars that show up always amaze me and the show is bigger than it looks because of the way the area is set up.

Good to see you all again.