02 SS WITH ONLY 8K

STEVE-O

I hope someone wasnt dumb enough to trade that car in to carmax... they probably paid 11-13k for that car

ya i think someone ahd to have traded it in cause I highly doubt they bought it from an auction...

we only ahve 4 camaros two are v8s and no firebirds at all :(

Guest tbutera2112

carmax has it listed as the anniversary edition....its not a 35th anniv car is it??

http://www.geocities.com/chevycamaropics2/2002_Chevy_Camaro_SS_35th_ann.jpg

carmax has it listed as the anniversary edition....its not a 35th anniv car is it??

http://www.geocities.com/chevycamaropics2/2002_Chevy_Camaro_SS_35th_ann.jpg

I dont know what all that includes but it does even have the 35th anniversary plate in the dash and I doubt anyone modded the car in the 8k it has ben driven

Guest tbutera2112
Package in 2002, available on SS Coupes and SS Convertibles. All are finished in Bright Rallye Red. Coupes include removable T-tops roof panels and body-color roof halo; convertibles have a black top. Wide dual stripes, fading solid silver into a checkered flag, run the length of the vehicle from the front fascia, over the hood and onto the rear decklid and spoiler.

Other distinguishing features are black SS wheels with machine-faced surfaces, a silver debossed Camaro name on the front grille and rear fascia, and commemorative front fender emblems.

Inside, the 35th Anniversary logo is embroidered onto the front headrests and a special trophy/rear shelf mat. Also included is an Ebony leather interior trim with Medium Gray leather inserts as well as a special-issue owner’s portfolio. And all 2002 Camaros sport a 35th anniversary badge on the dashboard.

A new dash plaque above the audio system commemorated the 35th anniversary of Camaro production.

A special 35th and final generation Anniversary Edition was offered for the SS trim level. It included nose-to-tail stripes, embroidery on the front headrests, silver CAMARO inserts for the front and rear bumpers, unique 35th Anniversary SS decals, and unique 17 in wheels. The 35th Anniversary Camaro was only available as a convertible or with T-bar, T-tops. 3,000 Camaros with the anniversary package were produced for the United States and 152 for Canada.

doesnt look like a real 35th to me....i bet that person put the badge on there to try and increase selling value

wrong wheels, no embroidery in the seats, no stripes, no bumper inserts, etc etc.....that would be awesome if carmax overlooked all of that and paid more for that car than they should have thinking it was a real 35th, they didnt hire me, bastards

All 2002 Camaros were 35th Anniversary cars. It was the 35th year of the Camaro and they all came with a dash plaque that stated as such.

The package for the SS was just that, a package.

He speaks the truth lol

Guest tbutera2112
oh ok...i stand corrected....i guess i got confused because it seems dumb to list it as anniversary edition when they were all anniversary editions...its different for mustangs, my car is a 99 but not a 35th anniv car, assumed it worked the same for those...if all 2002s are anniv cars, i would think listing it as an anniv car would just be a given lol

Guest Removed
The lack of camaro knowledge in this thread in disturbing. Thank you Anthony for sharing your f-body knowledge..

oh, I was told you knocked on my door at 9am... You know I beez nocturnal!!!! :lol:

that magic fairy i was talking about :lol:

All 2002 Camaros were 35th Anniversary cars. It was the 35th year of the Camaro and they all came with a dash plaque that stated as such.

The package for the SS was just that, a package.

He speaks the truth lol

BUT the wheels on that car are from a Z28, the SS Camaro's that year all had 10 spoke wheels

BUT the wheels on that car are from a Z28, the SS Camaro's that year all had 10 spoke wheels

Not from a Z28. Those aren't 16's, they are the ZR1-style SS wheels that came on the 98-99 SS cars. I don't know if you could get those in '02 or not, so they are most likely not the original wheels? like you said I'm pretty sure the only wheels offered in '02 were the 10-spokes