FS 80G PS3

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

i dont really know anything about the ps3 man...all i know is the guys brother had it, and gave it to him when he left for iraq and he put it in the box and hasnt touched it since

thats $320 out the door for a new one after tax, so this is $70 off of new for being used....i think its fair, if someone wants to make an offer they can

Guest tbutera2112
u can get the new slim 120 gig for 299.00 sept1

thanks...how does this pertain to my for sale thread? i said obo, this one is $250 that new one after tax will be $320....70 dollars off of new for being used

i have already said people can make an offer if $250 is too high for them, please stop shitting in my thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3#Model_comparison

Looks like it depends on which 80GB it was. Should have a model # somewhere on it (maybe on the bottom?) you can match to the CECHxxxxxx thing. Also looks like you can tell by how many USB ports it has on it (4USB= SW based backwards compatability, 2USB=no backwards compatability).

Guest tbutera2112

the box says it does not play ps2 games, but the system has 4 usb ports? i didnt match anything to see if the box matches teh system...to be honest im tired as fuck and probably wont make it back upstairs until the morning to check

no on the netbook, cash only

Guest tbutera2112

ok...on the console it has the flip up door with slots for CF SD and something else

the box says it doesnt have these slots, but the number on the ps3 and the box match....maybe someone added them? the warranty seal thing is not broken

***edit...serial number on this console does not match the one on the box....so im assuming this one does allow ps1 and 2 stuff

Guest tbutera2112
testing to make sure it works...i put the dvd in and how do i get it to play? im at the playstation menu screen with all the setting and cant find one to just play it...wow i already hate this system, glad im selling it

Guest tbutera2112
After you turn it on and log on you scroll to the Video icon-setting. It should show you have a DVD-Blu ray, or DVD-R. You might need to go online and update your software on the system also.

im doing a full factory restore, then ill try it..if that doesnt work ill try to go online and update, if that doesnt work im going to sell it to one of the people on craigslist who buys systems that are broken

Guest tbutera2112
before i go about messing with this...if anyone wants it for $100 let me know, i doubt updating it is going to fix it, but theres people on craigslist who advertise that they can fix it for $90....i really just want it out of here....i already bought my xbox, and i dont wanna deal with it anymore