Mike @ WheelMedic (again!)

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
fixed my wheel and it looks good as new....awesome price, quick turn around, couldnt be any happier!! thanks a ton man, you have all of my future business when it comes to wheels and coating, and i grabbed some of your cards to give out if anyone asks where the wheels were done or is looking for some work to be done

Guest tbutera2112
have you ever posted pics of the HD F-150 all cleaned up? I have always liked those trucks. Wouldn't mind seeing yours.

nope...got it and messed up the fuel door, so i waited till i got it fixed, then 2 days later the wheel got messed up, and i got it back yesterday...may put it back on the truck today...maybe ill get pics and stuff tomorrow

i do have a dirty cell phone picture though lol

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0710091411.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0808091325.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
front windows dont flow... needs a litttle darker tint :)

yea i want to get the front windows done darker, and i might tint the tails...other than that, i have no more plans for the truck, appearance or performance

my dad was paranoid as hell about window tint laws for some reason...so when he had the truck done, he only got 50% in the front...he had quality window tint do it though, so im sure i can take it to them and have them match the back up with a new front...idk what shade or brand it is etc, but im sure they can figure it out

yea i want to get the front windows done darker, and i might tint the tails...other than that, i have no more plans for the truck, appearance or performance

my dad was paranoid as hell about window tint laws for some reason...so when he had the truck done, he only got 50% in the front...he had quality window tint do it though, so im sure i can take it to them and have them match the back up with a new front...idk what shade or brand it is etc, but im sure they can figure it out

Looks good. So are the wheels black or chrome?

I personally don't like tail light tint. Looks trashy to me, a slight smoke, that still retains a majority red look would be the best bet IMO.

Guest tbutera2112
Looks good. So are the wheels black or chrome?

I personally don't like tail light tint. Looks trashy to me, a slight smoke, that still retains a majority red look would be the best bet IMO.

black now...and i love tail light tint

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll112/tbutera2112/my%20car/CIMG1039.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll112/tbutera2112/my%20car/CIMG0790.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
Looks great, add tail light tint, black-out the badges and grill.

i think im gonna leave the badges, grille, and headlights alone....headlights becasue even with HIDs i cant see shit in this truck, and the rest just because...maybe ill get a photoshop of completely blacked out like i had my mustang, but for now im happy with it how it is, minus the tails and front windows

Guest tbutera2112
saw you today on main. I thought it might be you, then I see 3 black wheels and a spare and knew it was.

I then followed you waiting for you to get a flat so I chould have god will pay me! lol

yea i put the other wheel on it when i got home lol