2002 Saleen S281 SC

1993pickle

Still funny that people who haven't been around that long, look at the pickles join date, talk so much shit. Maybe it's time to realize that you guys weren't even driving when we were out actually racing. This is getting old.

ooo... so he joined in may of 2004.... it says he last posted in well may of 2004..... sooo join date or not he hasent contributed any effort what so ever to cr in years. I did try to help the guy an give him pointers but if he doestn want to take advice then ahh well

I liked this web site back when I used it...I stopped posting because of douche bags like 04srturbo.....I was going to post pics.. I just havent yet. I dont care how fast a neon is...because at the end of the day it is still a neon. So maybe get up and out of your moms basement and get a life. So why not just tell people"hey man post some pics" you don't need to act like a dick and be rude.

I liked this web site back when I used it...I stopped posting because of douche bags like 04srturbo.....I was going to post pics.. I just havent yet. I dont care how fast a neon is...because at the end of the day it is still a neon. So maybe get up and out of your moms basement and get a life. So why not just tell people"hey man post some pics" you don't need to act like a dick and be rude.

awww you got butthurt by what some one said over the internet? cause you cant follow simple an clear instructions? lol wow, oh an gooood one "grrr grr grr you drive a neon, at the end of the day its still a neon waa waaa waaa"

thats cool for a second there i forgot what i drove, hey man thanks for the reminder. :gtfo:

nice saleen i love that body style saleen pretty sharp +rep and yea dont mind the douche bags on this site some people dont have anyhting else better to do

i hope your not refering to me, i was just trying to help the tard out, cause obviously he couldnt figure it out.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o305/scarlett020502/super-troopers-snozzberries.jpg

I will run you on Sept 11 at trails! I have had my ass handed to me by a 4 banger before...whats one more time going to hurt! I got spanked by a VW rabbit in high school. we took off and he had to have put 50 car lengths on me.

Edited by 1993pickle
duh