Hey CR

Guest iiTz St3aLtH

I have the information you seek about camaros. Meet me in the dark alley around midnight. Bring $5000 in unmarked bills and 2 gold bars. Leave the money and gold in the trash can in the far right of the alley. There will be a pedo bear sticker to assure you know its the right trash can. Afterwards leave and wait for a phone call. Once I retrieve the money I will give you a call.. do not answer the phone! I will leave you a voicemail. In the voicemail I will tell you that I have way too much free time and do drugs which is why I am currently typing shit that doesnt make any sense.

What does this have to do with your intro.... nothing, but it was so horrible that I didnt think people would mind if I kept typing without really making a point or any sense of anything. Sometimes I sit and ask myself why I type for no reason and I just cant find an answer. Then I think it could be because there is no reason but I cant rationalize my reasoning behind the reason of not having a reason. But then again the reason for not having a reason could be the reasoning for having a reason outside of no reason at all. It's very complex... sometimes people tell me I'm a complex person and I say gracias which is spanish for go fuck yourself. I'm going to go now, I have to take a shower to get the smell of dead goat out of my clothes... Toodles!

I have the information you seek about camaros. Meet me in the dark alley around midnight. Bring $5000 in unmarked bills and 2 gold bars. Leave the money and gold in the trash can in the far right of the alley. There will be a pedo bear sticker to assure you know its the right trash can. Afterwards leave and wait for a phone call. Once I retrieve the money I will give you a call.. do not answer the phone! I will leave you a voicemail. In the voicemail I will tell you that I have way too much free time and do drugs which is why I am currently typing shit that doesnt make any sense.

What does this have to do with your intro.... nothing, but it was so horrible that I didnt think people would mind if I kept typing without really making a point or any sense of anything. Sometimes I sit and ask myself why I type for no reason and I just cant find an answer. Then I think it could be because there is no reason but I cant rationalize my reasoning behind the reason of not having a reason. But then again the reason for not having a reason could be the reasoning for having a reason outside of no reason at all. It's very complex... sometimes people tell me I'm a complex person and I say gracias which is spanish for go fuck yourself. I'm going to go now, I have to take a shower to get the smell of dead goat out of my clothes... Toodles!

full of win

You're an idiot.