do out of state tickets put points on your license?

88lx5oh

yes there is a pact, and MI and WI are not a part of... the question is do the points transfer.. from my experience with looking at driving records and seeing "out of state" convictions, there are no points associated with them, but there is a record created on their Ohio drivers record. but there are no points that would be added to accumalating a 12 point suspension.

When my abstract was pulled for a license check, both VA and GA were showing two points each for a speeding ticket received in both states. I know not all states transfer, though. I had four from Florida when I was stationed down there, and none of them showed on my Ohio license.

yeah but then i have to go back to kentucky to go to court.. and im not doing that.

im not caring about the price of the ticket as much as i just dont want the points

I got a ticket in NC and just called a lawyer in the town I got my speeding ticket in. He did all the work and I never had to appear in court. You sign a waiver and your lawyer will appear for you. The lawyer cost me 350 dollars and the lesser ticket wasnt much more...No points was the goal and it worked out fine...