wtb: small dirtbike

SRTurbo04

im looking for a small pit bike to diddle around on. xr50 pw 50 doesnt really matter what kinda has to be running an rideable leme know what you have for a decent price.

looking to buy possibly this weekend if not early next week

im looking for a small pit bike to diddle around on. xr50 pw 50 doesnt really matter what kinda has to be running an rideable leme know what you have for a decent price.

looking to buy possibly this weekend if not early next week

ttr50 or xr/crf50s are the only 50s worth buying. 4 stroke 3speed

Yamaha pw50 and suzukis jr?50 are two strokes and iirc 1 speed.

my next project is gonna be a street legal klx110.

check out 50caliberracing.com

ttr50 or xr/crf50s are the only 50s worth buying. 4 stroke 3speed

Yamaha pw50 and suzukis jr?50 are two strokes and iirc 1 speed.

my next project is gonna be a street legal klx110.

check out 50caliberracing.com

thanks for the info good site. ive always been twords the xr 50 cause the support behidn them has always been the biggest/cheapest.

Guest Removed

there is a real clean yama 225 dirt bike at iron pony on the floor by the grizzly and rhinos.

think it was 1200 plus taxs and title.

derek might be able to get you a deal on it

there is a real clean yama 225 dirt bike at iron pony on the floor by the grizzly and rhinos.

think it was 1200 plus taxs and title.

derek might be able to get you a deal on it

Fuck ttr225s pos junkssss lol

An if I'm gonna spend over a grand ill just get a nice two stroke 250

Just looking for a small pit bike

thanks for the info good site. ive always been twords the xr 50 cause the support behidn them has always been the biggest/cheapest.

i've had 2 05 crf50s and ran the HARD. Never changed the oil, false neutral dumps, revved to limiter tons of times and they took it with stride and I never had any issues

Guest Removed
Fuck ttr225s pos junkssss lol

An if I'm gonna spend over a grand ill just get a nice two stroke 250

Just looking for a small pit bike

then trade in your anti floating device that you wont be able to wave on a short while

I have a fully built 110 that I would want to get $2800 out of, its a 143cc, complete race head, cam, vm26 mikuni, ktm 65 forks(marzocchis) brembo on the front, my suspension setup I make on the rear, a lot done

I have somewhere around 2002-4 50 (dont remember the year), 88cc race head setup(big valve setup), cam, carb, +2" aluminum swingarm, 27mm front forks, aluminum clamps, tall bars, billet throttle, cradle, peg mount kit, etc I would want $1400 out of that. I do have a manual clutch setup as well for it not install Ill throw in.

then trade in your anti floating device that you wont be able to wave on a short while

I have a fully built 110 that I would want to get $2800 out of, its a 143cc, complete race head, cam, vm26 mikuni, ktm 65 forks(marzocchis) brembo on the front, my suspension setup I make on the rear, a lot done

I have somewhere around 2002-4 50 (dont remember the year), 88cc race head setup(big valve setup), cam, carb, +2" aluminum swingarm, 27mm front forks, aluminum clamps, tall bars, billet throttle, cradle, peg mount kit, etc I would want $1400 out of that. I do have a manual clutch setup as well for it not install Ill throw in.

Danng I can buy a full size. Bike for that price lol. Goodluvck with ur sale. Looking to buy a stocker.