Need to see the doctor, but dont have health insurance.

Ramsey

No, just fucking with him.

I forgot the </sarcasm> tag...

My day has been pretty shitty, but i thought it was funny.

But srsly, while working out i noticed some shots of pain down my leg moving while moving arround. Like i said, i will call you tomorrow.

My day has been pretty shitty, but i thought it was funny.

But srsly, while working out i noticed some shots of pain down my leg moving while moving arround. Like i said, i will call you tomorrow.

If you have been working out regularly then it could just be a strained muscle or a charlie horse. The cheapest route will be to have them do an ultrasound on your leg to see if there is a clot. Call ahead to make sure the urgent care can do it and that they do payment arrangements. If there is no clot then just use some icy hot and get Dr. Rick to give you a free session.. (tell him you used to own an LSx and he may throw in a happy ending)

Are you sure that is Rick, and NOT Anthony?

:confused:

KillJoy

Dr. Rick got a vette... When you buy a vette it says in the fine print that if you are in a profession that involves touching people you must give free happing endings to all LSX owners and some past owners based on the time they owned their vehicles. Section 7 sub-chapter 57

Dude, go the the hospital.

If you can't afford it they have a TON of assistance programs that will take care of alot of the bill. Pay them $20/Mo until the balance is paid off.

If it is not an emergency, they dont have to take you.

Dr. Rick got a vette... When you buy a vette it says in the fine print that if you are in a profession that involves touching people you must give free happing endings to all LSX owners and some past owners based on the time they owned their vehicles. Section 7 sub-chapter 57

Must have missed that... good thing I just sold the vette 20 minutes ago:D

Must have missed that... good thing I just sold the vette 20 minutes ago:D

The contract is still in effect for 48 hours after selling it. Can you pencil me in for 3:30p tomorrow ;)

Ramsey just call ahead, thats the best way to go. And if all else fails do the chest pain thing and add in your leg as one of the symptoms.

The contract is still in effect for 48 hours after selling it. Can you pencil me in for 3:30p tomorrow ;)

Ramsey just call ahead, thats the best way to go. And if all else fails do the chest pain thing and add in your leg as one of the symptoms.

Bring your one dollar bills baby;)