WTB beat auto C4 or C5 vette 1992 or newer

Guest GMoney

I want to buy a auto C4 or C5 Vette. No major hit, but small hits with airbags deployed and salvage titles are OK. I also need the car to run and drive.

FYI the car is going to go on a huge diet, flat black, and a big turbo if that helps the process.

Keep your eyes open.

Thanks

Price range might be a good idea to help narrow things down a bit.

It all depends on the car and condition, but for sure needs to be less than 10K. The 5K range would be best unless there's a C5 that is perfect for the job.

I do not think i am unreasonable with the price. Hell, mint low mile C5 with 6 speeds go for 18K. I want a beat, undesirable auto car, with a salvage title. They have to be out there for like 2.5k to 7.5k.

You should find a '95 that looks like this instead. Except maybe add a LeBra.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-1990-1999/1995-Dodge-Viper-RT-10-red-st.jpg

i would rather drive a salvage title 02 turbo mustang

My dad's got a C4 that fit right into your needs except its an 87-89 can't remember exactly. But it's pretty clean, needs some bodywork but considering your already planning on flat blacking it seems like that wouldnt be a problem.

Dad's been driving it as a daily to this day and works for Honda, knows cars been around them since he graduated HS and takes very good care of it mechanically wise. Interior could used redone but for it's age it isn't bad at all. If your interested (theres another guy interested on here as well) I'm working on pics but it requires me to drive over an hour so I haven't got them yet.

Price is $4500 OBO

My dad's got a C4 that fit right into your needs except its an 87-89 can't remember exactly. But it's pretty clean, needs some bodywork but considering your already planning on flat blacking it seems like that wouldnt be a problem.

Dad's been driving it as a daily to this day and works for Honda, knows cars been around them since he graduated HS and takes very good care of it mechanically wise. Interior could used redone but for it's age it isn't bad at all. If your interested (theres another guy interested on here as well) I'm working on pics but it requires me to drive over an hour so I haven't got them yet.

Price is $4500 OBO

Dude. Get some pics and details already.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70242

• 3 weeks later...