Thinking of having a cookout at the house

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
from my experience partyin in your bushes, i say youre house is a pretty comfy place to hang out, and you have plenty of indoor shitters we can all blow up after eating burgers and fucking strippers....im gonna hire a stripper to give out blumpkins to anyone using the bathrooms, compliments of myself, free of charge...you can tip me later if yall like

• 3 weeks later...
Update. Money is starting to become an issue since I havent worked in almost 6 months so until I get some fundage coming in, I will be postponing this until hopefully no later than spring. I will invite everyone when things turn around. Sorry guys.

DOH!

:(

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
Jason, since you will not be able to do this, I would be more than happy to host a fall cookout at our humble abode out in Granville. I need to see who all would be interested first, however.

me and the girl would stop by for a few...kinda far though from most people...

Jason, since you will not be able to do this, I would be more than happy to host a fall cookout at our humble abode out in Granville. I need to see who all would be interested first, however.

You are 17, and live with your parents.

You CANNOT host a PARTY.

:thumbdown

KillJoy

Update. Money is starting to become an issue since I havent worked in almost 6 months so until I get some fundage coming in, I will be postponing this until hopefully no later than spring. I will invite everyone when things turn around. Sorry guys.

if everyone does a potluck, it shouldn't cost you more than a dish and maybe some propaine :D

I'm assuming kids are ok since you're a kid? :p sorry... had to take the dig.