1991 eagle talon tsi

jeffro

my dad has decided to sell the talon and get something a little newer. its a 1991 eagle talon tsi awd. the interior is really clean. the exterior is in fair condition(could use a nice wax/polish. there is only a tiny bit of rust that isnt even noticable until its pointed out. runs good. but i think its got a vacuum leak somewhere. it has 130k on the clock. would make an excellent race car for someone to build, or a fuel effecient daily. hes looking for $2000 obo. pics are below.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/2009-09-02170431.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/2009-09-02170357.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/2009-09-02170413.jpg

Ive had over 10 dsm's in the past 9 years, you need to do a full tune up before anyone will buy it, Thats dsm number one rule on a car that will fuck you. Good luck

+1 on the two I had.

cars are super reliable unless someone did a hack job doing the mods to them. I dd one for about a year, had a 3" exhaust, front mount, walboro 190, 550 cc injectors, big 16g, all done by a friend and I, car always started right up drove like a dream, left me stranded once coming home from the track when the clutch took a shit.

u must not understand drag racing. all the guys running these cars 70% of them running faster than 9.70 are auto cars.

I agree this car looks to be in great shape and will make someone a nice car, but who cares if this is what 70% of guys are running. I am sure someone that buys it is going to have a 9 second dsm.

I agree this car looks to be in great shape and will make someone a nice car, but who cares if this is what 70% of guys are running. I am sure someone that buys it is going to have a 9 second dsm.

i made an offer and if he took it thats what i would shoot for...

john thanks for the offer but thats a little lower than what he wanted out of it. the price is firm. the turbo on it will need to be fixed/replaced. the previous owner informed us that one of the seals on it were leaking oil causing the engine to smoke a littlebit.

john thanks for the offer but thats a little lower than what he wanted out of it. the price is firm. the turbo on it will need to be fixed/replaced. the previous owner informed us that one of the seals on it were leaking oil causing the engine to smoke a littlebit.

if the price is firm then why does it say OBO

hey man all i can say is gl, with it have a vaccum leak and turbo issues and the tbelt service hasnt been done...........good luck

i made an offer and if he took it thats what i would shoot for...

You know that's fine and all and they are more then capable cars to do so in the right hands. But have you ever even build consistent low 10 second car? or how about an 11 second dsm? Whats the fastest 1/4 time? how fast has the galant gone?