Crown and Mt Dew Rampage…

wagner

Guest tbutera2112

Been there done that and you will be a better person trust me. I don't drink nearly like I used to and it helped me with my weight loss, saved money, and I feel better.

Downside I did swap my drinking with an even higher focus on cars and racing and it has made that addiction stronger :)

Been there done that and you will be a better person trust me. I don't drink nearly like I used to and it helped me with my weight loss, saved money, and I feel better.

Downside I did swap my drinking with an even higher focus on cars and racing and it has made that addiction stronger :)

WTF is wrong with you? First you insist on posting in every thread and then you talk about drinking like you've done a bunch of it. Dude seriously you're 19, you haven't even been able to drink legally. When you're 21 there are plenty of people who will show you what drinking is.

WTF is wrong with you? First you insist on posting in every thread and then you talk about drinking like you've done a bunch of it. Dude seriously you're 19, you haven't even been able to drink legally. When you're 21 there are plenty of people who will show you what drinking is.

truth, i thought i knew what drinking was in high school(case of beer easy). then i got bar tender friends and started drinking 10-15 long islands with about 20-30 shots, thats drinking.

Guest tbutera2112

it was a joke man, chill out....it was directed at wagner, he made that post in another thread and i was reminding him that he was happy about quitting...im against drinking, so i wont be needing to drink at 21 or any age

go take a fucking midol and chill out

it was a joke man, chill out....it was directed at wagner, he made that post in another thread and i was reminding him that he was happy about quitting...im against drinking, so i wont be needing to drink at 21 or any age

Why all the hate ?

Emo response: eh fuck you all.

CR response: You all suck at life, you make me want to go punch babies. *This is why you suck*

My response: ?? :rolleyes:

Yea I am still happy about not drinking I knew what you were saying.

There comes a point where the satan has you by the balls and you need to go with it.

Get me a beer.