Boise state K.O

Jizzle Juice

I read about this and his apologize and thought maybe he hit the guy with pads on, but after seeing that. Dudes college career would be over (at least in my program). Hockey players fight too, I'll give you that. But they square up and fight like men, they don't sucker punch each other. And when one hits the Ice, its over. that dumbass kept on going after the fact. IMO bye bye fuckin moron. When did playing a sport become more important then being a respectable person?
  • Upvote 1

I read about this and his apologize and thought maybe he hit the guy with pads on, but after seeing that. Dudes college career would be over (at least in my program). Hockey players fight too, I'll give you that. But they square up and fight like men, they don't sucker punch each other. And when one hits the Ice, its over. that dumbass kept on going after the fact. IMO bye bye fuckin moron. When did playing a sport become more important then being a respectable person?

x2.... Real tough guy, someone should have knocked his ass out... Why do players continue to fuck up and act like complete idiots. I'd throw his ass out, and start someone who is a little more respectable. With opportunities like some of these athletes have, how can they be so damn dumb. Grow the hell up!

Facepalm..

He is suspended for the remaining season and everyone I heard talk on the issue said that his hopes for NFL stardom are over even if he did rush over 1000 yds his junior year. No one wants that crap on their team. Its hilarious the fact that these players get every opportunity thrown at them to be great and can have a great life and continually fuckin make stupid decisions. Edited by FastBlackStang69
added more

Are you talking about NFL teams? :confused: You do know that Vick is back, right? With the kind of quality personalities in pro-ball these days, that kid should be guaranteed a first draft pick.

Vick is of freakish talent, hardly comparable. Sports of all kinds have a talent to fuckupometer ratio.

I saw on ESPN that "he will continue to go to class, he will continue to practice with the team....things will turn around if he treats this as a learning experience"

Doesn't sound like he willl lose his scholarship and will prob. still end up in the NFL since he will continue to practice.