Who owned this LS1 f-body

Zeppelin

Thanks Ray. Nice to be back.

Been driving it allot today. Feels pretty strong. The adjustable front springs really give nice weight transfer when you get on it. Front end comes up really nicely. I think I want to raise the front up about 1/2". Its pretty low. I know part of that is the 15" rims though too. Rearend whines a little. Gotta get Brandon to take a look at that, and give me suggestions on how to get a slim chambered muffler of some kind inline between the headers and the over axle. The way the exhaust in done, thats going to be the best place I think. It doesn't need quieted down a whole lot, but just a little. I think an aftermarket intake and 92 mm throttle body would really wake it up even more too.

Looks like a nice NX NO2 setup with purge kit. Never had NO2 before, so thats something I have to decide whether to keep or not. I'm sure it adds a nice boost. :)

IPS did a cool trick for the shift light. The center cooling duct in the dash has the shift light hidden inside. When the vents are closed you dont see it come on, but open the vent and you see it nicely. Didn't even know it was there until I was messing with the vents today.

IPS did a cool trick for the shift light. The center cooling duct in the dash has the shift light hidden inside. When the vents are closed you dont see it come on, but open the vent and you see it nicely. Didn't even know it was there until I was messing with the vents today.

Pretty common now. Once again, nice ride!

Glad to see you into another fbody. I ran spiral flows for awhile and was happy with the sound. You don't have to worry about ground clearance as with a cased muffler when placed under the car.

Been driving it allot today. Feels pretty strong. The adjustable front springs really give nice weight transfer when you get on it. Front end comes up really nicely. I think I want to raise the front up about 1/2". Its pretty low. I know part of that is the 15" rims though too. Rearend whines a little. Gotta get Brandon to take a look at that, and give me suggestions on how to get a slim chambered muffler of some kind inline between the headers and the over axle. The way the exhaust in done, thats going to be the best place I think. It doesn't need quieted down a whole lot, but just a little. I think an aftermarket intake and 92 mm throttle body would really wake it up even more too.

Looks like a nice NX NO2 setup with purge kit. Never had NO2 before, so thats something I have to decide whether to keep or not. I'm sure it adds a nice boost. :)

Cool car! I was told about this car a week ago.. and was also told how much they had in it

Keep the spray and see how you like it. ;) I'm sure ray can give you pointers and hook you up.

Ya, I think I will for now. Its pretty complete. Bottle heater, window switch, purge kit, etc.

Duct tape is gone, but now the latches sure wont stay closed for anything. I will need to work on that.