Local 3 rotor FD

Trjackson

Just because a car has ps and a/c doesn't qualify it to a be a true street car, sure. However, a true street car should have power steering and a/c. Make sense?

Ty

So are you saying that all the cars back in the days way before our time that didnt have a/c or p/s because it wasnt invented yet are not street cars. Your arguement makes no sense at all. I had a jeep that didnt have either so I guess it wasnt a street car either.:rolleyes:

So are you saying that all the cars back in the days way before our time that didnt have a/c or p/s because it wasnt invented yet are not street cars. Your arguement makes no sense at all. I had a jeep that didnt have either so I guess it wasnt a street car either.:rolleyes:

Are you just trying to argue? Are you serious? To be honest, I don't have ps or a/c on my fd. It isn't like I am calling car that has their option removed a non-street car. It is like that whole kick that people get on that have 1000 whp vette they drove to and from the track and kicked trailer queens asses. People get off on that. Same concept here. No big deal.

Ty

A car was built and the design is not what most people do. It works. And seems to work very well. There's no claim to beat the space shuttle in a quarter mile. It's simply a build. One that was done here and now is going out of state. Is anything really going to come out of comments like, "it won't last"? And so what if the car weights 28xx lbs. Is that really all that heavy? Oops, a mis quote.

And putting a 42R on something doesn't make it fast. Last I checked you have to still be able to spool it. That boost seemed to hit pretty quick to me. But, I don't know much about the build or these cars.

Jesus, what ever happened to, "nice build".

Are you just trying to argue? Are you serious? To be honest, I don't have ps or a/c on my fd. It isn't like I am calling car that has their option removed a non-street car. It is like that whole kick that people get on that have 1000 whp vette they drove to and from the track and kicked trailer queens asses. People get off on that. Same concept here. No big deal.

Ty

From your post it sounded like you were saying it was a true street car cause of those 2 things that he left on. I was just stating that those 2 things do not make it a "true street car". Thats all. Its a nice car non the less just not a motor choice I would go with.

Logan and Peter do some nice work. They built mine about two years ago and with the exception of a failing turbo (Again) it runs very nice. Mine pus down about 380 @ the rear wheels and is awsome on the freeway. Kudos to the owner and Logan/Peter for the great build.

Hope the owner does not get out of control and crank the boost up too far. We all know too much boost and poor tuning causes any motor to go BOOM!.

l8er