Autocross Columbus Motor Speedway

need 4 speed

I was there driving the 1979 Camaro...links to video below

Ran a 52.9 best, fast time was a 45.2, Mike's LS1 Camaro ran like a 51.9

I was clean all 8 runs with no cones, I was pretty happy to be asked to drive the car for the owner, and even happier the car did that well for what it was. The car has some good work put into it for sure!

AUTOXQT was there as well (my girlfriend) Saw a few familiar MS3's, the MR2's were from MR2oc.com, and the TR6/SVT Focus were a father/son customers of our shop.

doubt it. there are only a hand full of us that autocross on here on a regular basis. i had too much to do around the house to go, how was the transition from the embankment back to the flat track?

Wasn't that bad at all, the C6 ZO6 hit the chin spoiler a few times as well as a few other cars, but for the most part the cars cleared with no problem. Andy Bell stopped out scoping the track for a potential autox, but my opinion is that it shouldn't happen for SCCA, we were making a run then driving back around the embankment to exit the track, one car on course at a time. SCCA has too many people and that track is not large enough to have 3 cars at the same time and be a long course.

I was there, I drive the Black Mazda3 with the green wheels! What car were you driving?

The Black '79 Camaro like two cars down on grid, my white MR2 was over behind the grand stands all day. Do you have pictures posted somewhere? Saw you out there shooting some pics.

The Black '79 Camaro like two cars down on grid, my white MR2 was over behind the grand stands all day. Do you have pictures posted somewhere? Saw you out there shooting some pics.

I thought you were the one driving that car, or is this the Guy that owns it?