Beer Drinking as a Hobby

Draco-REX

Magic Hat has some good brews. There's also a West Coast brewer called Anchor out of SanDeago that makes very good stuff. Check out the Kenny Rd Market (4658 Kenny Rd). They sell a bunch of micro brews and have a section where you can mix and match a 6 pack of different beers. That way you don't get stuck with 6 nasty beers if you don't like one.

Why not just start brewing your own? I know a few people who do it and they enjoy it.

That's the plan. But up until now, I had no idea what I should make, or if I'd even like it. A friend of mine also wants to get into beer brewing, so we'll probably work on it together. Besides, his house is better set up for it than my apartment. :D

My boss is going to start brewing a Christmas beer with cinnamon and other spices. Sounds awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to mooch a bottle from him. :D

Magic Hat has some good brews. There's also a West Coast brewer called Anchor out of SanDeago that makes very good stuff. Check out the Kenny Rd Market (4658 Kenny Rd). They sell a bunch of micro brews and have a section where you can mix and match a 6 pack of different beers. That way you don't get stuck with 6 nasty beers if you don't like one.

THAT sounds perfect! I will have to check it out, thanks.

Samuel Smith's Organically Produced Lager Beer.

First thing I notice is a very clean scent. It's a clear golden beer with a light taste. It's good and likely a more experienced palate would enjoy it more. With my limited experience, I don't find it as interesting as some of the others I've tried. But as a straight up "Beer" it's very good.

My brother is going to this place this week for a tour.

Go to the pub in polaris its near benihanna(?) they have a good selection of beer

Just got back from there a little bit ago. I created a new mixed beer, kinda like a black and tan if you will, except this mixes together more than a black and tan. Old Speckled Hen and Young's Double Chocolate Stout...I was hoping for the chocolate of the stout to compliment the caramel and butterscotch of the Speckled Hen. It didn't work out QUITE how I imagined, but it was still very good.