WTB: complete SBC - 350

Slimpsy1647545505

Wanting to get a complete 350 setup for the 68 nova. Decided to go ahead and focus on some more power with it.

Would really like a complete and running setup, but would settle for a solid block too.

Lemme know if you have anything! Can't seem to find any good deals on CL.

Thanks!

-Bill

Guest Removed
I'd like to hit around the 350HP range and keep the 2 speed PG tranny.

well, IMO. you would be better off with a turbo 350 trans. and save the power glide for when you wanna make more power down the road.

cause with the glide, you are basically taking off in 2nd gear compared to a turbo 350 trans. so it will seem more of a dog then it is. which may be what your having now.

well, IMO. you would be better off with a turbo 350 trans. and save the power glide for when you wanna make more power down the road.

cause with the glide, you are basically taking off in 2nd gear compared to a turbo 350 trans. so it will seem more of a dog then it is. which may be what your having now.

So should I go with a 400 or something to keep the PG? I'm not opposed to changing out the tranny.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a fully rebuilt th400 i was plannin on using in my camaro rebuilt pump. i have 4th400s but im puttin the th 400with brake in it out of my s10 when i get my glide built. i would consider a trade. the th400 has a little lower 1st than a th350 but is stronger and eats a little more power. maby ur used glide and 50bucks for the fully rebuilt th400. i can put a shift kit in it if u want one