Arby's 5 for $5

2 Sweet

The one on riverside has never honored this for me or anyone I know, just a FYI.

Riverside and Fishinger?

That is a corprate store. The *only* thing I can think of that he wouldn't do that over there is because he is an operating partner, kind of like a franchise. Regardless he should have to run the special just like everyone else.

Unless he has moved on in the last 5 months or so I know the GM there personally. I am suprised he wouldn't, esp since we are doing "red hat service." Go in or in the dt and ask for a manager if they deny you 5 for $5.

Seriously... if there was ever a time to get a good deal at Arby's, its now. We are REALLY REALLY REALLY trying to give great service. Our motto is "Say yes to the customer."

Noticed a couple Arby's bags in the fridge the other night. Was about 4AM and I was working on a computer. Threw down 3 of those bad boys cold, plain. Fantastic.

I hadn't had Arby's in a couple years because the last time I did the roast beef was green. Might give them another shot today for lunch after the cold ones the other night.

Riverside and Fishinger?

That is a corprate store. The *only* thing I can think of that he wouldn't do that over there is because he is an operating partner, kind of like a franchise. Regardless he should have to run the special just like everyone else.

Unless he has moved on in the last 5 months or so I know the GM there personally. I am suprised he wouldn't, esp since we are doing "red hat service." Go in or in the dt and ask for a manager if they deny you 5 for $5.

Seriously... if there was ever a time to get a good deal at Arby's, its now. We are REALLY REALLY REALLY trying to give great service. Our motto is "Say yes to the customer."

Thats the one. I just asked my buddy that worked there for a few months. They did, however, do 5 for $6.