+1 Gearhead Rob!

Stimmel1647545512

Today I drove my girlfriends 1996 Hyundai Accent GT and realized it was on its last leg, she had been complaining but I never thought it was this bad. I babied it over to the Gearheadz shop unannounced ( not nice I know and I don't suggest doing this) and I spoke with Rob about possible solutions, He was kind enough to take time out of his schedule and take a quick look at the vehicle, at LITERALLY 7 minutes the check engine light was off (no it wasnt just cleared) and all the seven that's right SEVEN codes the car gave us were taken care of with a few simple adjustments and the car idled perfect ran smoother than ever did not smell of sulfur while it sat and struggled to run at stops and fired up on starts and stayed running. So that being said thank you Rob very very much.

To anyone who was an automotive problem big or small I strongly recommend Gearheads automotive no hands do, there is no competition when it comes to quality, quickness, kindness and flexibility of the work this man does.

Thank you ever so much Rob and my girlfriend is the happiest person in the world right now she says thank you and you made her day.