9-11 Meet at QSL cruise to jegs

thorne

I was thinking leave 7am from QSL. I know a few of us were planning on going over there to meet.

We cruise into jegs at 7:30 and meet up with the rest of the guys. Only those of us who live out that way.... Were heading to meet up with the rest.

I herd paul wanted to meet here so we could test out our acceleration peddles

Edited by Thorne

well in the past we met at jegs at 715 an left at 745.. that was wehn we raced at 10.

but since were racing now at 9am... we ar emeeting at 645 an leaving jegs at 715... sooo we will be long gone by 730 lol eathier meet us at teh track or leave wayyy earlier ha

you might wanna leave at liek 6am knowing ho wslow your car is an all :p see you in the am, are you racing tyour car?

HAHA....You got jokes, NICE. And yea I wanna try and make a pass Its my first time at the track with a car so imma take it easy for now until I get use to it. And its $30 at the gate correct?(for Tech and to Race)

Retard, the gates still open at 8am.

Leaving at 745. They have two people doing tech this time. I threw a fit since the old guy last time took until 11.

way to tell me that ahead of time. i was taking into consideration starting earlier you jerk face

HAHA....You got jokes, NICE. And yea I wanna try and make a pass Its my first time at the track with a car so imma take it easy for now until I get use to it. And its $30 at the gate correct?(for Tech and to Race)
might wanna check with anthony if any spots are left ...

Check the main page of CR for registration.

no way to pay at the gate? we have to pay online with a credit carD?

cause my pay pal takes like 3 days to go through cause i dont have a credit card on there only my debit so it has to send as an echeck

Retard, the gates still open at 8am.

Leaving at 745. They have two people doing tech this time. I threw a fit since the old guy last time took until 11.

Yeah I was the second to last one teched in.

I'll be up there around 9:15. Have to put the kids on the bus first.

Guest tbutera2112
I don't have an pay pal account anyway, and im still tryn to figg out how to freaking pay.

on that page it says "Dont have a paypal account? Click Here to pay with your credit card." or some shit...just pay with your card man

and i bet you blow your rear end up tomorrow, try not to make a mess on the track

Guest tbutera2112
An e-check is fine. Sent you the link.

Oh, and even if it was $50, you'd still get more runs tomorrow than you would going to several months worth of Friday night events.

the link lets you pay with credit card...did it earlier

I bet you blow your rear end up tomorrow, try not to make a mess on the track

I fixxed the fuel problem so I can get into it now back to back but like I said imma take it easy, its my first time so.........hope for the best.

I fixxed the fuel problem so I can get into it now back to back but like I said imma take it easy, its my first time so.........hope for the best.

lol your going to take it easy on thoes DR's. if you dont want the blow ur rear up use your street tires

lol your going to take it easy on thoes DR's. if you dont want the blow ur rear up use your street tires

I dont have any street tires that are mines, Tech...I dont own any tires at all ;), ill prolly just put the stock springs back on in the rear and use the DR just to be on the safe side, IDK yet.

I dont have any street tires that are mines, Tech...I dont own any tires at all ;), ill prolly just put the stock springs back on in the rear and use the DR just to be on the safe side, IDK yet.

just dont do big burnouts and dont launch hard and u wont have a problem with that rear