9-11 Meet at QSL cruise to jegs

thorne

i think the v6 cars have different rear ends then the v8's.... i could be wrong though

They are, but im running a V8 with a 7.5 and 3.73 gears, 7.5 rear end are not made to take that much power even thow its near stock power.

They are, but im running a V8 with a 7.5 and 3.73 gears, 7.5 rear end are not made to take that much power even thow its near stock power.

yeah but there are 3.8 guys running a lot more powerful car than u with a 7.5 they just have a t-lok. ur running an open dif

HAHA....You got jokes, NICE. And yea I wanna try and make a pass Its my first time at the track with a car so imma take it easy for now until I get use to it. And its $30 at the gate correct?(for Tech and to Race)

Cam, I am gonna be there tomorrow to spectate. I will help you out if you want.

Guest tbutera2112
you fools arent going to blow up your rear ends, i launch at 4k on DRs and it does just fine. the clutch on the other hand is a different story....

they have 7.5s not 8.8s

oh yea, and dont be so damn cocky...i had a stock car with exhaust and gears and i launched at 3k on street tires and toasted my rear end last year

i mean...unless spider gears are supposed to look like this

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0890.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
Cam, I am gonna be there tomorrow to spectate. I will help you out if you want.

see my above post to see what happens when following your advice :gtfo:

"launch it at 3500, youll be good"

BOOM

Cant help that ford has weak parts. I also said slip the clutch and not dump it. Had you slipped it, failure would of never happened.

my clutch hates me for this exact reason. its hard not to go all out when you see the yellow lights going down the tree. if you can keep calm and collected when the green light lights up, i applaud you.

my clutch hates me for this exact reason. its hard not to go all out when you see the yellow lights going down the tree. if you can keep calm and collected when the green light lights up, i applaud you.

ILL try:cool: