Saltwater Reef Tank folks come inside

Zeppelin

The Columbus area reef club, CORA (Central Ohio Reef Aquarists) is having their annual coral frag swap today at the Grotto Temple on Agler Rd. Here is a link to the info.

http://corareef.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7164

Its only $5 to get in. There will be a dozen coral vendors as well as a ton of hobbyists selling/trading reef corals. Great place to get some nice coral frags at some good prices.

I'm gearing up to start my saltwater tank here soon. I was pricing equipment yesterday and trying to decide what livestock to go with.

Go out on our local site http://www.corareef.org. Lots of used equipment for sale, and a great group of reefers. Worthwhile to join the group. Lots of great information, and members always are selling frags.

I had a 350 Gallon salt water tank with a Lion Fish almost the size of a football, a spotted grouper, box fish, tones of chromis, a powdered blue tang and some other shit. I can't remember... Oh and how could I forget the banded coral shark that I hatched from an egg! :D. I also had a 75 gallon reef tank that was sweet! I loved it. I spent quite a bit of $$$ on all that stuff, then I got into cars and spent more. Now I just have a little 45G corner tank that I have no intrest in. It takes some attention to do it right and I just don't have the time anymore. I know this has nothing to do with the OP, but it's over now so whatever. I'm still buzzin from last night.