looking for a mustang

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

$5600 is what i have to work with

looking for a 94-98 cobra...preferably a 94-95 but not picky...preferably a coupe, but not picky there either

or a 99-04 gt

i know there are deals to be had out there, so if anyone can help me out let me know...prefer a stick car if its a gt, but auto might work also

trying to stay at 6k guys...jeffro, 6k for yours...you can deliver it tonight and ill buy you a bus ticket home

There's a 99 cobra that the guy is asking $6500 on buckeyestangs...looks nice and might be worth checking out.

Guest tbutera2112

any 99 cobra for 6500 is not something i want to touch

probably the same one from craigslist... 129k miles, probably doesnt have the fix done, and i bet its ragged to hell for that price...

**edit...its a 2001, not a 99 so its not the car i was thinking of...ill check it out, thanks...but if its actually true, i may have to ditch my truck real quick and pick it up for myself

****edit again... trans is fucked up...still a good deal though

Ok, then buy the other one on buckeystangs, its only got like 54k miles on it, looks clean, minor mods, but he's asking $8500 i think...not much more for a low mile example.

can you say cheap blower swap FTW?

Guest tbutera2112
Ok, then buy the other one on buckeystangs, its only got like 54k miles on it, looks clean, minor mods, but he's asking $8500 i think...not much more for a low mile example.

can you say cheap blower swap FTW?

i dont see this one? i only see a silver one, and one thats listed for 9500

Guest tbutera2112
the one listed for 9500 or 10500 with the mods is a 99 and red...50k miles... 10500 is a big step away from 6k lol...also, if you click his ebay link, theres a reason he hasnt bumped the thread, car sold for 8500

my bad, the $6500 one is a 2001 Cobra w/ 104k miles, not that high honestly...and the price is very good for an 8yr old cobra with mods, even if it does need 2nd work, there is a mach1 tranny on there for $400 obo, or just have that one rebuilt, the synchro's/labor can't be that much if you get it out and to rob.

http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23302

and the red 99 one w/ 50k miles I swear he's posted it up somewhere for close to $8k, I'll have to think.

Guest tbutera2112
my bad, the $6500 one is a 2001 Cobra w/ 104k miles, not that high honestly...and the price is very good for an 8yr old cobra with mods, even if it does need 2nd work, there is a mach1 tranny on there for $400 obo, or just have that one rebuilt, the synchro's/labor can't be that much if you get it out and to rob.

http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23302

and the red 99 one w/ 50k miles I swear he's posted it up somewhere for close to $8k, I'll have to think.

that 99 is sold already.... and no doubt the 2001 is a good deal, if i had the cash i would jump all over it...but this car isnt for me, its for my gfs uncle and he needs a car thats gonna be reliable and doesnt really need any work... he wont go for that

i appreciate the help though

• 3 weeks later...