Kanye West = Biggest Douche Canoe of them all

DaddyBuiltRacing

Seriously wtf is this guys deal? Anyone watch the VMA's last night where he ran on stage during the very first award presentation? If not then let me tell you what he did, bitch boy ran on stage while Taylor Swift was accepting her award. Stole the mic from her and declared that Beyonce's video was better. Lmfao this dude is a fucking Racist. He is one person I would love to kick square in the nuts, he makes shitty music and has a huge fucking ego. Let me guess Bush had something to do with Beyonce losing.. Someone needs to wire this fuckers mouth shut....again!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435995/taylor-swift-wins-best-female-video.jhtml#id=1620605

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously wtf is this guys deal? Anyone watch the VMA's last night where he ran on stage during the very first award presentation? If not then let me tell you what he did, bitch boy ran on stage while Taylor Swift was accepting her award. Stole the mic from her and declared that Beyonce's video was better and the only reason Taylor Swift won is because she is White. Lmfao this dude is a fucking Racist. He is one person I would love to kick square in the nuts, he makes shitty music and has a huge fucking ego. Someone needs to wire this fuckers mouth shut....again!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435995/taylor-swift-wins-best-female-video.jhtml#id=1620605

:wtf: I don't believe he ever said a thing about her being white...But whatever, it was a bitch thing to do on his part.

He's a fucking dummy! I don't know where he gets off.

After the fact, he blogged this.

I'm sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she's in the bleachers! I'm in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment! Beyoncé's video was the best of this decade!!!! I'm sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!! I'm sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw. Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause ... well you know!!!! I'm still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaaawwww!!!! You are very very talented!!! I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me ... That's what it is!!!!!!! I'm not crazy y'all, i'm just real. Sorry for that!!! I really feel bad for Taylor and I'm sincerely sorry!!! Much respect!!!!!

Wow, someone needs to tell him to that they're at the MTV Video Music Awards. He acts like Beyonce really gives a damn. How many awards does she have? Do the VMA's really rank high enough in her carrier at this point to even give a damn about?

And to make him look like even MORE of a douche bag, Beyonce won "video of the year" later on in the show. A better award than pop video or whatever Taylor won. What a panty waste fuckhead. But he was correct in one thing he has said, Bush really doesn't like black people.