Fmd

AWW$HEEET

Fuck my day:

1.) Blackberry Enterprise Server v5.0 (huge piece of shit) blows up, no one has connectivity, I get to rebuild it, not fun.

2.) Someone stole my motorcycle helmet out of the parking lot

dammmm that sucks how did you have it attached? im always afraid this will happen to i use my heltmet holder/lock thing an lockk i tup

I left it on the ground in my parking spot at work, then i went to subway (1 block away). When I came back, it was gone. I know, stupid, but I was in a rush to get the BES shit fixed.

2 hrs later, it is back by my bike, so it was either an honest theif, or some jackass playing a joke on me.

I left it on the ground in my parking spot at work, then i went to subway (1 block away). When I came back, it was gone. I know, stupid, but I was in a rush to get the BES shit fixed.

2 hrs later, it is back by my bike, so it was either an honest theif, or some jackass playing a joke on me.

eathier way dont question it as just take it as a sign to be more carefull next time. i know you were in a rush but being out a few hundred bucks for a new helmet would suck best of luck on a better day today man

Guest tbutera2112

you got on your bike and left your helmet in your parking spot to go get lunch? or am i reading this wrong?

you don't backup your BES server? if you do, restore and then schedule an outage later

any why would you upgrade you BES in the middle of the week? schedule an outage over the weekend so you aren't affecting people during business hours...

Why the hell would you leave your helmet on the ground by your bike? carry the fucker into the office with you!

you got on your bike and left your helmet in your parking spot to go get lunch? or am i reading this wrong?

Yes, I didnt want to put it on.

this.

Fuck you.

everything blackberry is shit

Agree. It locks you out of Blackberry Administrative Service, and Blackberry's response is, "its a known issue, and there is no resolution"

you don't backup your BES server? if you do, restore and then schedule an outage later

any why would you upgrade you BES in the middle of the week? schedule an outage over the weekend so you aren't affecting people during business hours...

Why the hell would you leave your helmet on the ground by your bike? carry the fucker into the office with you!

Yes, we do back it up. I restored from a backup and the DB was still corrupt, unable to be authenticated to. Aside from that some of the services could not be started. Had to rebuild. Its a gay Vega helmet, I really dont care.

this

and this

x1000000000

You drive a DSM, therefore anything you say is irrelevant.

Guest tbutera2112

ill have to take note that during short rides, a helmet isnt needed...impossible to get hit on short rides....noted

not like a vega is going to help you much in a crash anyways though...probably crack into pieces and jut into your brain

Lance, you fucking swamp rat. Its not gay if you are on the receiving end. Now you my friend, have had your esophagus honed out by my cock more times than I care to remember.

I'll just smack you in the face with a handful of peanut butter and watch you slowly swell up to the size of Micheal Moore.

Agree. It locks you out of Blackberry Administrative Service, and Blackberry's response is, "its a known issue, and there is no resolution"

I really loved the several months when my company software would cause my shitberry to reboot roughly 40 times within my 12 hour shift at work. Those things take way too fucking long to reboot too, thing was absolutely worthless. I just got a new one since the old one wouldn't hold a charge at all, even with a new battery in it.

I really loved the several months when my company software would cause my shitberry to reboot roughly 40 times within my 12 hour shift at work. Those things take way too fucking long to reboot too, thing was absolutely worthless. I just got a new one since the old one wouldn't hold a charge at all, even with a new battery in it.

Yes blackberries take forever to reboot I swear it is running windows 98. BUT I did buy an external blackberry battery on crackberry.com and it was worth it. 2 days without a charge and using my phone applications, internet, texting heavily.