rep points

that dude

its hilarious how none signs then when they leave negative..i know i do as a few others.i think when they overhaul the site it should be mandatory..thanks to all you have left negative feedback for me and havent signed their sig..kinda chicken shit- shit if you ask me..i guess to some its a big deal if your in the green or red..it doesnt matter to me if im in the red so keep it coming fellas! just sign your names ladies! :dj:

well if its not a big deal then why your bringing it up in the first place? stop picking fights with everyone man, you have some drama shit going on.. just chill.. just a word of advice..

I have to agree. The drama llama must follow "that dude" around everywhere he goes.

Personally, I think it is silly. It should be like Ebay. The sender should be noted so people can check their rep, too. No personal names or anything, but it also allows people to check the thread in question and form an opinion. Otherwise, you can have guys with pissed off attitudes doing it in spite or guys that have legit things to say and yet you have no idea who it was...

I don't leave rep because it is pretty much lame. If it cannot be figured out in a thread what you are and your beliefs, who cares?

However, I might leave bad rep for Sinner or Flounder because I think they like the man meat, but that's another story.

Can't we all just get along?

How many threads do we need about the same fucking topic???

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=20414

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=19242

And the drama llama? There's GOT to be more than one. A whole lot of people seem to be draggin him around here.

Hell Todd, I thought he was your personal chauffeur *sp*.:p