Turbo experts get in here. Need help picking out twins for my fathers fox.

DTM Brian

Looking to make up to 1500 hp at the crank. At least 1000 hp to the tires. Pretty sure we have decided on going E85. Motor is 306 cubic inches. Probably keep rpms between 7000 and 7500. I thinking something along the lines of twin 67mm's.

Please advise on both a manufacturer and size.

Thanks.

67s are too small for 1500 hp motor. unless you push them outside the good part of the map. look at shons wagon. twin 70s and high9s low 10s on a big block with 13 lbs. his car is heavy and he can make more boost. if your serious about the 1000 whp goal and 1500 motor. id say no less than twin 72s. on e85 its more important than ever got to stay in the compressor maps most effeciant part. and will allow lowerboost and make the same power as a67mm

I've heard hit and miss things about Turbonetics. I would say Garrett or Precision, and like Matt said, something in the realm of a 70mm or so if you're looking to do twins. Let me know if you want pricing on either.

TiAL V-band housings with external wastegates.

67s are too small for 1500 hp motor. unless you push them outside the good part of the map. look at shons wagon. twin 70s and high9s low 10s on a big block with 13 lbs. his car is heavy and he can make more boost. if your serious about the 1000 whp goal and 1500 motor. id say no less than twin 72s. on e85 its more important than ever got to stay in the compressor maps most effeciant part. and will allow lowerboost and make the same power as a67mm

Thank you Matt for your advice. It is very much appreciated. :)