Slowmotion

Comebackkid

Well today I went there to get my launch control raised up. That to them on the phone and I was told that they will do it. I drive 30 minutes to there and waited another hr for cory to get back. He finally gets there and says (I don't do crome no more)..:( So i set there for nothing and waste my time and gas:o:mad: It's not like it takes forever to do what I wanted done:rolleyes: I'm not dissing the people I talked to but the person that told me pretty much I don't want to Edited by Comebackkid

Did you ask on the phone if they still used Chrome?

Alright. :rolleyes:

Maybe you could have clarified the software you were using on the phone before you left.

But hey I'm an asshole so I'll just leave this thread.

Why is it people get knocked anytime they have a bad experiance? Either party could've been clearer on the phone, but I know how these types of phone calls usually go. Caller-hey can you guys raise my two step, shop- sure we can do anything bring it on in. The customer service could've been better.

Yes I did..You must deal with retarted people all day or something Why would I drive 30 mins out of my way without being told that they can do it

Maybe you could have clarified the software you were using on the phone before you left.

Why is it people get knocked anytime they have a bad experiance? Either party could've been clearer on the phone, but I know how these types of phone calls usually go. Caller-hey can you guys raise my two step, shop- sure we can do anything bring it on in. The customer service could've been better.

When I called today I told them I have crome and I need my 2step raise..Yes we can do that stop on bye. I'm still going to order parts and stuff like that I thought that I would share and to let everyone know :)

A S S U M E

Hopefully he apologized to you for not being able to do it and for having you wait.