Cookies

Alex L.

hell you landed on the other side of the grass patch..any farther and you would have hit black top. next time jump the ranger danger jump fool!

i'll have to measure how far you went. and get a pic of the bump you smacked..

btw, get some handle bars.

hell you landed on the other side of the grass patch..any farther and you would have hit black top. next time jump the ranger danger jump fool!

i'll have to measure how far you went. and get a pic of the bump you smacked..

btw, get some handle bars.

Holy shit that's epic. Put some cement and a light on the top of the ranger jump and I'll end up doing it inadvertently.

I'm interested to see how many feet I got. Big bars will be on the way.

Track? Black plastic tubing? The fuck you talkin' bout honky?

i dont like the rutts..i dont think anyone does. im working on starting some new paths cause well,my quad will ride right thru the brush and shit. plus i can move trees and what not. right now i need some of that black plastic sewer piping to lay in a deep ass creek bed i found along my new path im starting. that way i can toss it in the bottom and fill it over with dirt, and have a clear creek crossing for quads and bikes etc.once i get the new paths complete, it will be like the section running thru the wooded area where those kids hang out and play paint ball all damn weekend. but to ride on.

i need some string for my weed eater and some mix so i can get this going a little faster. plan on trying to work on it on sundays and what not.

i dont like the rutts..i dont think anyone does. im working on starting some new paths cause well,my quad will ride right thru the brush and shit. plus i can move trees and what not. right now i need some of that black plastic sewer piping to lay in a deep ass creek bed i found along my new path im starting. that way i can toss it in the bottom and fill it over with dirt, and have a clear creek crossing for quads and bikes etc.once i get the new paths complete, it will be like the section running thru the wooded area where those kids hang out and play paint ball all damn weekend. but to ride on.

i need some string for my weed eater and some mix so i can get this going a little faster. plan on trying to work on it on sundays and what not.

If you have a use for me, particularly one involving chainsawing shit, I am so fucking down.