FS Guitars, amp and more

KennyFKINPowerz

I am selling all my guitar equipment. I never get to play them so my loss is you gain.

$500.00 OBO.

This is 800.00 not including tax so your saving 300.00 and then some.

Contact me at

614-571-3431 or jallen4527@wowway.com

Here is what you get

Epiphone SG G-400 - $349.00 at Guitar Center

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/IMG_2739.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/IMG_2734.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/IMG_2733.jpg

Big tone and a bad attitude.

The Epiphone G-400 Electric Guitar is a Gibson-authorized version of their great '62 SG with solid mahogany body and slim-tapered set mahogany neck. Separate volume and tone controls for each of the high-output Alnico V humbuckers give you complete control of your sound. The deep double-cutaway lets you reach all 22 frets with ease. Limited lifetime warranty.

Epiphone G-400 SG Electric Guitar Features:

• Double-cutaway solid mahogany body

• Set mahogany neck

• Slim-tapered neck profile

• 24-3/4" scale length

• Rosewood fingerboard

• 1.68" nut width

• 22 jumbo frets

• Dual Alnico V humbuckers

• 2 volume and 2 tone controls

• 3-way pickup selector

• Pearloid trapezoid inlays

• Tune-O-Matic bridge

• Stopbar tailpiece

• Chrome hardware

Epiphone G-400 SG Electric Guitar Specifications:

• 24-3/4" scale length

• 1.68" nut width

Line 6 Spiger III Amplifyer - $149.00 at Guitar Center

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/IMG_2735.jpg

Line 6 technology in a easy-to-use and affordable format.

The Line 6 Spider III 30 delivers 4 amp models—clean, crunch, metal, and insane—that cover a broad range of essential rock sounds. These basic sounds can then be modified with a selection of effects. Now you can rule the stage with the Insane model with its truly massive gain or explore your sensitive side in the studio with the Clean model. The Spider III will give you the dialed-in tone you want in an instant. Less tweaking. More playing.

Amp Models:

Clean: Red LED - Select this amp model and adjust the tone controls to get crisp, amazing clean tones, great warm jazz tones, and all the high-end shimmer you'll need with a generous amount of bottom end.

Crunch: Red LED - This sound was crafted during Line 6's studies* of the '68 Marshall© Plexi 50 Watt. This type of Marshall amp was used by a number of early metal bands. Crunch provides a wider range of tone control settings than the original Marshall amp had.

Metal: Red LED - This Amp Model is based on* the Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier. Use this Amp Model to get a tight and punchy, high gain Metal sound.

Insane: Red LED - This model is Line 6's "dialed in for shredding" version based on* the Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier red channel. It combines the intensity and impact of Metal Red, but delivers more midrange and teeth for that bone-crushing, brain piercing insane grind.

Effects:

A great amp isn't the only part of a great guitar sound. With Smart Control FX, an exclusive Line 6 feature that automatically dials in different effect parameters, you spend more time playing and less time tweaking. Simply find the effect that you want, turn the knob to your desired intensity, and you're done. You can even use multiple effects at the same if you wanna get really crazy.

Effects Models (Up to 2 effects simultaneous)

Phaser

Chorus/Flanger

Tremolo

Sweep Echo

Tape Echo

Reverb

Ins & Outs

When you're playing with your band on stage just drag the Spider III on stage and crank it up. When it comes time to record, use the headphone/direct out and plug it straight into the mixing board for world-class POD 2.0 direct tone used in pro studios and stages everywhere! You can also use the same out with headphones for practicing in your bedroom. Want to play along with your favorite songs? Plug into the CD/MP3 input and you're good to go. It also includes a footswitch jack that s compatible with the FBV2, FBV Express, and FBV Shortboard foot controllers.

*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.

Line 6 Spider III 30 30W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Features:

• 4 Essential Amp Models

• 6 Effects (2 simultaneous) including phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tremolo, Sweep Echo, Tape Echo, and Reverb

• 4 User-programmable channels

• Footswitch jack that s compatible with the FBV2, FBV Express, and FBV Shortboard foot controllers.

• CD/MP3 jack

• Headphone/Direct Out for practice or recording

• Custom Celestion 12" speaker

• 30 Watts

BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series – 199.99 at guitar center

This guitar needs a new selector switch because it cuts out however it work fine when both pickups are selected.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/IMG_2732.jpg

Wicked looks, wicked sound, sweet price.

The B.C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock Electric Guitar sounds great and looks even better. This affordable Warlock features an agathis body, dual humbuckers, all chrome hardware, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and the popular Warlock body design that takes center stage as soon as you strap it on.

Bolt-on Construction

Classic bolt-on construction with 4 screws to the body offers added flexibility in the instrument's adjustment and provides the option to change the neck in the future.

B.C. Rich BDSM Pickups

B.C. Rich designed their BDSM humbucking pickups to provide a solid sound and to be durable while delivering high output. BDSM stands for Broad Dynamic Sonically Matched. Which simply means that the pickup is designed to reproduce a wide range of frequencies accurately (broad dynamic). Then they are tested and matched in pairs (Neck and Bridge) by their inherent individual and signature tonal and output characteristics to give a solidly balanced tone (sonically matched).

Beveled Top

Most of B.C. Rich body styles employ a beveled edge around the shape. In many ways bevels on a top are similar to facets on a cut stone. They catch the light and reflect at different angles giving the instrument more of a three dimensional look. Some of the B.C. Rich top bevels are extreme and wide while others are subtle and narrow. Occasionally the shape of the instrument is accented by painting the bevels a contrasting color.

B.C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock Electric Guitar Features:

• Wicked Warlock design

• Agathis body

• Painted glossy finish

• Beveled top

• Bolt-on maple neck

• Natural satin neck back

• Rosewood fretboard

• 24 jumbo frets

• Dual humbucking pickups

• 1 vol/1 tone/3-way toggle

• Wraparound adjustable bridge/tailpiece

• 6 in-line pointed headstock

• Die cast tuners

• Chrome hardware

B.C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock Electric Guitar Specifications:

• Scale: 25-1/2"

• Body thickness: 45mm

• Nut width: 43mm

Pro Line guitar bench with memory foam – 79.99 at Guitar Center

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/IMG_2737.jpg

Music stand – 25.00 at Guitar Center

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/IMG_2738.jpg

i guess im kinda confused. maybe im just dumb. but are u selling this as a package at $500? cause i see that then i see list price at guitar center for everything. and if so are you willing to split this up? i am interested in the amp. just starting to get back into playing and i just traded my old guitar for a new one at music go round.

WHERE WERE YOU A WEEK AGO!!!! lol