Anything going on tonight 9-17 ?

DTM Brian

well theres the typical bar thing but if thats not your scene then gameworks has on there site that tonight is 10$ play all you want games from 9- close ide be down for some gamming an a drink or two there i think i read the website correctly

that sounds fucking awsome! what time do they close?

Food, Transformers 2, and Gameworks. Make it happen.

lol... You might want to add the time and location as to where you would like you meet some of your fellow members. also a time that you an the other members would be arriving at the gameworks location would be splendid, so that members shall show up upon your arrival .

edit: even after i still jack it up ahh well thanks doc

lol... You might want to add the time and location as to where you would like you meet some of your fellow members. also a time that you an the other members would be arriving at the gameworks location would be splendid, so that members shall show up upon your arrival .

edit: even after i still jack it up ahh well thanks doc

Brian was the only one interested in a time and I text it to him. You posted the time for Game works, so I didn't think I needed to remind you.

I'm getting food now and vid starts at 7:45. That's PM, to avoid confusion. lol