Banned on 3800 pro lol

Buck531

I dunno Buck, it may not have been from here so don't be so quick to throw Gonneville under the bus. When did they activate the ban? I think they cleaned house over there a while back of people they don't like. Even after all of the... unpleasantness... I was still an active member. I didn't go on for about 6-9 months, when I checked back in I was banned. Didn't say or do anything there, and sparsely posted on ClubGP, so I'm not sure what triggered it other than lingering animosity. Didn't question it, whatever, I have better things to do.

True. There are a few other people on here that may have done it. I know when there has been a thread on CGP I just stayed clear of it (lately). I believe there is one person here that's a mod over there, but I'm not sure.

I just think it's fucking hilarious as to why I was banned.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it matters much anymore. 3800pro has been slow now that the 3800 motor has been scrapped by GM. Not taking anything away from INTENSE or the other members on the forum. When I was modding my GTP I spent a lot of time on 3800pro, lots of solid advice, very helpful members. I never had a problem with INTENSE either, their products worked fine for me. I heard a lot of drama about them in the beginning but I can only go off of my personal experience which has been a good one. Long story short though, you’re not really missing anything there now, mostly de-mod and FS threads. As far as the ban goes, that seems kind of silly to me, but I guess that’s the advantage of owning your own forum…

thorne, i know what you mean about the tuning thing. The first time i had my car tuned, it was by them. At the time i didnt know any better, but the motor had a nasty little tick to it, but didnt know what it was from. They put it on the dyno and put a 'decent' tune in it. The car made decent power but not what i thought. They said everything looked good to them, but not a week later i had the heads off the motor because the ticking sound ended up being valves bouncing around the head, so the car basically dynoed on 4 cylnders. But according to them there wasn't even any knock retard.

Hello all.

I am a moderator over on 3800 pro and did a little research regarding Bucky's ban. It was done on 5-19-09 by Scott Cook. That is all the information I have. My guess is something may or may not of happened on 3800 pro and that is what caused the ban. I also would like to back up Roots information in that the forum does get members removed if they do not show activity over a long period of time.

I was not even aware of the ban until this thread. It is true that I still do tuning for INTENSE. The tunes that I do are MY tunes. I go through and make several changes that allow me to do the best tune possible. As far as I am concerned they are a customer of mine while tuning their car.

Even though I do tuning for INTENSE I still offer tuning support and friendship to those who did not have the best experience with them.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion with Mr. Dalton.

Hello all.

I am a moderator over on 3800 pro and did a little research regarding Bucky's ban. It was done on 5-19-09 by Scott Cook. That is all the information I have. My guess is something may or may not of happened on 3800 pro and that is what caused the ban. I also would like to back up Roots information in that the forum does get members removed if they do not show activity over a long period of time.

I was not even aware of the ban until this thread. It is true that I still do tuning for INTENSE. The tunes that I do are MY tunes. I go through and make several changes that allow me to do the best tune possible. As far as I am concerned they are a customer of mine while tuning their car.

Even though I do tuning for INTENSE I still offer tuning support and friendship to those who did not have the best experience with them.

i wish you would have been doing the tuning back when i went through them.

Buck, I'm going to make this very, VERY fucking clear. Up til now, I've had zero issues with you. I had NOTHING to do with your getting banned, and if you think I'm the kind of person that would do that kind of shit, I'll gladly educate you otherwise.

Chris, I know about the issues between you and Intense, and frankly, I don't give a shit about them. It's not my business, and I won't make any judgments about anyone because I'll never get the whole story straight from both parties. Intense has always treated me and my friends right, so I'll base my judgment of them on that.

You've also never done any wrong by me, and on the occasions when I've met you, you were always a good dude, so again, my experience with you is how I judge you.

Hello all.

Find out the last time I posted Brian. I can guarantee it was nothing I posted on there. To ban me for something I said/did on another forum is fucking hilarious.

You're still a cool dude in my book Brian. I never, NEVER had anything against you.

Buck, I'm going to make this very, VERY fucking clear. Up til now, I've had zero issues with you. I had NOTHING to do with your getting banned, and if you think I'm the kind of person that would do that kind of shit, I'll gladly educate you otherwise.

Sorry dude, I guess I jumped the gun since it was right after you posted the failed lifter deal.

Carry on.

They took the pic down. It was a bottle of intense lube. I shoulda saved the pic.

Just so you know, it wasn't actually an Intense product. KY makes the stuff, and someone at Intense just had some fun with it. (WITH THE NAME, get your heads outta the gutter...)

Google image search yields this...love the name of the site...

http://www.mommygoggles.com/ky-intense/

http://www.mommygoggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ky1.jpg

Find out the last time I posted Brian. I can guarantee it was nothing I posted on there. To ban me for something I said/did on another forum is fucking hilarious.

You're still a cool dude in my book Brian. I never, NEVER had anything against you.

Feelings are mutual Bucky. I would welcome a conversation with you about tuning or the weather anytime. Just wanted to share with you what information I had.

bill that sounds INTENSE

anthony/ chris. can we change that word to say BITCHS. when someone types it in?

chris, after the shit i know you went threw, just do it

Lol....

Yeah thats the thing. They told me it would be all cool and I had no clue at the time. That was part of what drived me to want to understand more about tuning.

If it was not for AJ the car would have been completely fucked up. he was the one who got me a stock ecu but from then on shit was all fucked up..

:(