Trails tonight?

dover

i would have come if i could have located at least a leather jacket

yea well youll get booted if you trap over 120 with out a proper leather jacket boots an pants you might as well not even try untill you get those. they were so dam anal last week it was insane an my bike traps less then 120

You missed nothing. all cars were running slow tonight. I was .2 - .3 seconds slower than wednesday and nothings changed.

i think it was just you lol. My dad posted his all time best last night of 12.95 and i ran it right after him spun pretty bad but still managed a 13.05. My car on the other hand ran a shitty 14.20 at best which is about .4 off what it should have been, but that was all due to the tiny ass cold air intake i just put on the car.

Track wasn't that bad. I was on radials and ran 12.11, 12.14, 12.15. Track held pretty well for 480rwtq on sumitomo's. It was nice that no one was there too. Worst part was that the dicks closed 25 minutes early. They were whining about having to get up early today for an event. Maybe they shouldn't advertise being open until 11 then.

i think it was just you lol. My dad posted his all time best last night of 12.95 and i ran it right after him spun pretty bad but still managed a 13.05. My car on the other hand ran a shitty 14.20 at best which is about .4 off what it should have been, but that was all due to the tiny ass cold air intake i just put on the car.

Hey Gary heres your dads pass, that car is impressive for no more then he has in it.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/98grdpoundr/?action=view&current=Raymond1296.flv

not sure if this was your best, but its the quickest pass i got on video

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/98grdpoundr/?action=view&current=chad936144.flv

Big thank you for taking that!!

I believe that was my 2nd pass and I had Randy Barch up there with me help tune it. Best pass ended up being a 9.24 @147.

I upped the launch rpm from 2200 to 2700 and we added more timing in for the last pass but it just blew the tires loose. If it would of hooked i would of assumed to be an 9 teen pass.

Watching the video its funny as it looks like a slow car

Edited by mrtbolt64

I'm giving up on "drag racing" this little econo-box. I can never get the numbers it should be hitting.

Who is this "Everyone"? Maybe they can show me their magical driving ways. :confused:

The typical response from people who don't like drag racing is that it's just a straight line and how hard could that be. It's funny when someone assumes that because they have a car set up like a car that runs say 11.80s, that their car is automatically an 11.80 car. I'm just saying that there is a lot more to drag racing than just going in a straight line. Too many other factors to think that it is that easy. Giving up so soon doesn't make sense either. If you aren't happy with your times then work on it and maybe get some advice on how to get better times. Don't just give up on it.