2002 Mercedes S600 Question

cinergi

Does anyone on here specialize or know anyone who does specialize in these cars? My boss has had his car to several people and dealerships and no one is getting to the bottom of the problem. So I'm really looking for someone who REALLY knows these cars inside and out. I haven't trolled many forums yet, because he's looking for someone within the state that will be able to help out.

Thanks in advance!!

And this fault is the characteristic of this kind or engine .

IF the fault is misfire at 7,8,9 cylinder , 1: check the lambda control , read auto the values using STAR DIAGNOSIS . Check oxygen sensor . Check whether the exhaust and catalytic converter draw in un-metered air . 2: Check sylinder shutoff.

3:check ignition module hardware fault , if ignition module has old part no A000 150 20 80 or 21 80 , Remove ignition module ,install new one !

there is also T.S.B from MB 220 vehicles equipped with engine 137 of engine running/ combustion misfire complaints check engine light on engine running .Code p0300 (p2050) and one or more misfire fault codes, p0307-p0312.

Also knocking or rattling noise will be heard from either the engine compartment or from under the car could be from catalytic converter. CAT WILL GO BAD IF YOU HAVE MISFIRE PROBLEM. On some 2000 models MB They extend the warranty from 8 years /80000 miles to 10 years unlimited mileage in USA , not sure in other countrys.