WTB tens unit

wnaplay1647545503

I can get you one and have you insurance pay for it. Better yet why not fix the problem that is causing the pain?

How can you get me one? Nothing, including adjustments ever made my back feel as good as the tens unit the chiropractor used. I assume household units aren't quite as powerful as the ones you have?

I have found brand new ones online for around $30 which are the same model as the rental one I am borrowing from physical therapy. Its small but more than powerful. Workers comp should be buying me one here soon.

Workcomp will do a rent to buy sort of deal. Some times they are picky about those tens units. At one time they had a problem with a few docs giving everyone that walked in the door one. The mark up is my cost is about $30 for the junk ones up to $100 for the good ones. Then I resell them for about $400.

Are the websites letting your order them with out being a licensed health care person? FDA says the have to be dispensed through docs and PT's

How can you get me one? Nothing, including adjustments ever made my back feel as good as the tens unit the chiropractor used. I assume household units aren't quite as powerful as the ones you have?

Are you looking to buy one of the professional units? Those get pricey!