WTB Car or SUV 3k

Radio Flyer1647545514

Looking for a car for 3 thousand give or take a little bit.

5 spd> Auto

NO RUST PLEASE

I have an 07sv650s for possible trade with a yoshi slip on and under 4k on it but I'm driving it daily weather permitting for transportation so the mileage will be changing.

Thanks.

go to autotrader dont input a make or model and just use the advanced options to select manual and your max price + a couple hundred that you will talk them down.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=265522746&dealer_id=50997478

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=267228227&dealer_id=55632774

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=268202852&dealer_id=63988053

Not ideal for the winter.

I've got a 1998 Explorer Sport 2dr 4x4 auto, problem is a bit of rust under the doors. I live in Blacklick if you're even a little interested we could meet up easily.

Oh and I'd definitely take less than $3k. PM me if you're interested.

PM'd

Just check CL for a Jeep Cherokee. Tons of them for less than $3K and with the 4.0L, it will last for ever.

I've been searching for them too, just not heavily. They're definitely next on my list.

You can have my sebring for $1500 :) check out my thread.

Thanks but not really what I'm looking for.

Looking for a car for 3 thousand give or take a little bit.

5 spd> Auto

NO RUST PLEASE

I have an 07sv650s for possible trade with a yoshi slip on and under 4k on it but I'm driving it daily weather permitting for transportation so the mileage will be changing.

Thanks.

you just got that sv your alreaddy done with bikes an trading it in?? goodluck man

we are thinking of selling wifes car , its a 2002 lincoln ls . can get a pic if interested .

PMd

you just got that sv your alreaddy done with bikes an trading it in?? goodluck man

I'm not tired of it but a car holds more priority. If it goes it goes, if it doesn't it doesn't.

I don't have to get rid of it but if I do I can get another loan when spring rolls around.

2002 lincoln LS6 , silver , auto , 14X,XXX miles , gray leather . Interior is in pretty good condition considering milage . driver seat shows alittle wear no rips or anything . exterior well lets just say my wife had a few blonde moments . car runs great ! just had head and intake gaskets done along with a tune up spark plugs & and belt . will get pics tomorrow if interested .

2002 lincoln LS6 , silver , auto , 14X,XXX miles , gray leather . Interior is in pretty good condition considering milage . driver seat shows alittle wear no rips or anything . exterior well lets just say my wife had a few blonde moments . car runs great ! just had head and intake gaskets done along with a tune up spark plugs & and belt . will get pics tomorrow if interested .

PM'd