WTB: 240SX

STEVE-O

Yep looking for a beater and I want a 240sx.. has to be 89-94 body style. They are s13.. I am not a nissian guy and dont intend to be one just want one was a beater... 5 speed would be great but will take auto.. Only has to run for about 4 months then I dont care...

if you know anyone with one let me know. looking for ones under 1500 or so..

also I did see the one in cleveland for 1300 with 75k on it... at work so I can not see the full page but other than that I could not find anything... thanks guys

Edited by STEVE-O

will do thanks for the heads up... oddly enough a red one came through wholesale today... its an auto with 145k on it and a dead battery... I got it to strat but then nothing... body is a 6.5 out of ten so I am still keeping my options open..

if youre looking for one that only has to run for 4 months...why does it matter what kind of car it is?

Car has been fixed and returned to my friends g/f who owns the car, she may be looking to get rid of it

i hope it is not ariels car I would enver buy that... But if it another car and goes up for sale let me know

it iwll be a project car after it is my winter beater... that is why.. And I want that body style..

i hope it is not ariels car I would enver buy that... But if it another car and goes up for sale let me know

it iwll be a project car after it is my winter beater... that is why.. And I want that body style..

No Steve its not Ariell's car its my friend Jess's car, its a black 5spd if you are interested pm info and I will pass it along to them

quoted for truth

for some reason they're A LOT cheaper down south

YUP my last car was from GA and I went to TN for this one I did not spend over 2k on either of the cars and they are prolly close the cleanest stock oem 240sx around. Not a bit of rust on anything and interior looks like it just came off the line.

YUP my last car was from GA and I went to TN for this one I did not spend over 2k on either of the cars and they are prolly close the cleanest stock oem 240sx around. Not a bit of rust on anything and interior looks like it just came off the line.

ya I want one of those lol I am keeping the serach alive... I still ahve to find time to look at the lima one and some others... it seems everyone wants 5g or more for one and they all have a ton of miles...