things that are gay even tho the balls dont touch.

Ramsey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how does that make you really feel?

Well, you know Paul, It makes me sad, you know kinda like when people always talk shit about yru're tpying lkie a reeteard. Sometimes I just want to go drive my car in the rain so I can cry and know one can see my tears....

Guest tbutera2112
sharing a bed with another dude.... period dont care if you are drunk clothed one on top one under whatever STILL GAY LIKE AIDS and I am HIV POSITIVE about that

what about sleeping bags....

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

beer run usually doesnt equal grocery store...thats why god invented gas stations

Doesn't work that way when kroger is closer then a gas station.

I think it is gay when people don't think of other points of view before saying something pointless.

sharing a bed with another dude.... period dont care if you are drunk clothed one on top one under whatever STILL GAY LIKE AIDS and I am HIV POSITIVE about that

What if two brothers share the same bed because their parents are so worthlessly poor, that they can't afford another bed for their flea-ridden, and possibly HIV infected children.

What if two brothers share the same bed because their parents are so worthlessly poor, that they can't afford another bed for their flea-ridden, and possibly HIV infected children.

Damn, you're putting a lot of thought into this aren't you :lol: